BY SIGMA BEAUTY

This Dry'N Shape Tower by Sigma is specially designed to completely dry and shape your most dense face and eye brushes faster than ever before while holding up to 44 brushes (24 eye and 20 face) at once. An exclusive, patent-pending SigmaSnap securely holds each brush handle in place, while elastic bands provide the necessary pressure to bristles to re-shape them upside down while quickly and efficiently removing water from every bristle. It disassembles easily for compact storage. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma 'Dry'N Shape Tower' Face & Eye Set. Style Number: 5106506. see more...

Cassie S.
Marietta, GA
I have always layed my brushes flat on a towel to dry but they don’t always keep their shape. I was so excited to receive this product as a gift from the hubby. I love the way it keeps the shape of my brush no matter what size it is. Two draw backs, first I will say with the bigger brushes they aren’t always the easiest to insert. I usually have to pick it up each time I need to add a new brush cause it’s not tall enough to do it on the counter. The other draw back is it you can’t always completely fill the top. Some of the spaces end up being squeezed together because of all the other brushes and makes it almost impossible to add more. They when my brushes are dried they look beautiful! They still have their shape and I know they dried correctly without getting water all up inside.
Amberly S.
I'm not the biggest fan of this. It does help with shaping the brushes, but the main reason I bought this was to dry my brushes faster. It did not do that whatsoever. It dried them in the same amount of time as usual. I like the rubber bits as they do hold the brushes securely in place to allow them to dry upside down. It holds a lot of brushes. It is easy to put together and take apart. However, as it did not live up to all the claims I will be returning this. I can use The Brush Guard Variety Pack to shape my brushes just as well and they are much cheaper. In theory this was a great idea it was just not executed very well in my opinion. Perhaps a more breathable fabric to allow for faster drying.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I love this tower so much! I have been using the same one for almost three years now. The elastic at the bottom allows the brushes to keep their shape as they dry. The silicone pinchers at the top hold the brushes in place so that they can dry upside down (which helps with making brushes last longer because it keeps water out of the ferrule). I love that the tower can also be taken apart and washed, so everything can remain hygienic. Clean organized makeup brushes make my beauty routine that much more enjoyable. This is a staple product for any serious makeup lover!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
This drying tower is a good idea in theory, but not the most practical. It’s nice to squeeze out some excess water with the elastic at the bottoms, and that helps shape them (I usually leave them in the elastic part for a little bit then pull the brushes up so they can dry and not breed bacteria). But the levels of the towers come apart easily while you’re trying to insert the brushes. It’s easier to just lay the brushes out on a clean towel to dry, but this does a little extra for you.
Courtney N.
Geismar, LA
This is amazing for makeup lovers! It makes drying my brushes so easy. I never have to worry about the ferrel getting wet or the brush losing its shape. I wash my brushes weekly and this is a must have! You can get this on their website, online at Belk, and select Belk stores.
Andi H.
This product is GREAT for drying your makeup brushes! It holds them in place very well and the fact that they stay upside down allows for better drying of makeup brushes so that water won't collect in the ferrule and loosen the glue or crest mold.
Hannah B.
I love this product! It is compact and helps keep your brushes organized and straight while drying. It was on the expensive side but I’ve had mine for two years and it shows no wear and tear! I purchased mine at Von Maur!
Jenny M.
Berea, OH
When I saw this product I knew I had to get it. I love using it to dry all of my makeupbrushes. It will fit almost all brushes (the real techniques handles don't fight because they are too wide). The brushes dry quicker and they take up less room this way. I think it's great how the face brushes are reshaped as well. This does not alter the original shape at all, it actually helps to keep the shape.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
If you have makeup brushes, you need this. When you hang your brushes upside down, they dry faster and you don’t get water loosening up any adhesives. I can not recommend it enough.
Lorna S.
Denver, CO
I love this tower! I am buying another, thats how much I love it. Not only does it hold your brushes upside down to prevent water from damaging the ferrule, it reshapes the bristles on large face brushes and cuts down drying time. I can wash my brushes at night and they will be dry and ready to use the next morning. The tower is also compact and will hold just about every brush I own (and I don't own any sigma brushes... yet) I highly recommend this to all makeup lovers
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Sigma 'Dry'N Shape Tower' Face & Eye Set does anyone use this? Opinions?