Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

I really need this brush😣! I really want to try it.
What is the morphe dupe for this brush?
Would you recommand it?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06!
9 months agoLk In The Hls, IL
This brush helps to apply the perfect wing. Color goes on well and lines are very clean cut. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I prefer liner with a felt tip, avoiding this extra step. But if u prefer brushes I do recommend!
2 years agoWylie, TX
I have tried many eyeliner brushes but after trying the Sigma Beauty Winged Liner brush...I'm shook.  I plan on buying a couple more of these because I cannot be without it.  (in my kit or in my personal makeup case)
8 months agoFife, WA
This is he best sigma beauty winged liner brush you can make the perfect wing every time it’s so small and gets the job done the right way I think I would definitely recommend this product brush to anyone who loves a good wing
a year agoMission, TX
Probably one of the best brushes to create a winged liner with ! It distributes the product really smoothly and precisely , and the handle is nice and sturdy. I've tried others by tarte and maybelline and this is by far my favorite!
2 years agoMooers, NY
If I ever win the lottery I'm buying every sigma brush they have. They are some of the best brushes ever. I hated doing wing liners until I tried this out. And now I can get a flawless winged eye.
3 years agoManor , TX
I love this brush perfect for a perfect winged eyeliner i git it online from sephora and it work just perfect with the gel eyeliner it definitely worth the money you are paying for totally recommend it
9 months agoOrlando
Su forma biselada permite marcar muy fácilmente la línea guía para realizar un delineado de “ojo de gato”, es bastante delgada, y no necesita agregar tanto producto para conseguir el resultado deseado.
a year agoGulf Breeze, FL
This is a great detailing brush. I use it for eyeliner or detail work in the crease. It’s really useful for creative looks too, like if you want to do small lines or dots. I would definitely suggest it!
6 months agoBoynton Beach, FL
I love all Sigma brushes. I have their entire brush collection and I absolutely love them all. The only thing is, do not leave your brushes sitting in water. The handle part, which has the name on it, will peel off. Other than that the brushes are THE best.
a year agoChandler, AZ
Purchased at: Sigma
One of my fave liner brushes!! It's super thin and precise so I get the most sharpest liner! I got mine in sale so paid a very reasonable price! It washes well and easy to use. High lit recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...