Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

I really need this brush😣! I really want to try it.
What is the morphe dupe for this brush?
Would you recommand it?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06!
a year ago
This brush makes using gel liners so much easier. It allows for a quick and clean wing which I appreciate. It’s also good for using products such as lipstick or glitter to create liners as well. This brush makes all the difference in the world
a year agoAnderson, SC
I use this brush for detail work on my eye looks due to having hooded and aging eyelids. It helps to get a better look and more precise than some larger brushes...no rules in makeup or brushes!! Yes I would purchase again as well as recommend!
8 months ago
Overall I like the brand itself, I just wish the brush handles wouldn't crack and splinter. They don't last very long unfortunately. I do like the actual brush fibers though. I can get a clean line with my liner and this brush, very precise.
a year agoOrlando, FL
This is by far my favorite eyeliner brush! Whether doing wings or bar liner, this brush is super precise and makes it very easy to place the liner exactly where you want it and nowhere else. I love this brush so much I purchased extras as gifts for friends.
2 years agoMacomb, MI
Th. Best. Brush!!! If you want to nail a precise winged look using gel, cream, liquid, etc. this brush is AWESOME SAUCE! Don't think there's a better one out there. I struggled for a long time when working on clients until this brush!
3 years agoHuntington Pk, CA
I'm in love with this brush it is the best brush in the world to do a winged liner. It has a very defined chisel tip that makes the eyeliner glide on. The fact that it has a really small angle helps get into every corner of your eye
4 months agoChicago , IL
I loved sharpness of this brush when I first got it. After a few washes, it didn’t hold its shape as well as I’d like, because of its softness. I wish it were a little stiffer, because the lines aren’t as sharp as they were before.
2 years ago
THE BEST for winged liner!! It’s a small brush with silky smooth bristles! I have the sharpest wings i’ve ever had and it’s because of this brush! I pair it with the Sigma gel pot which is also amazing I recommend that too. 10/10!!
a year agoDenver, CO
I could NEVER do I winged liner with any type of product until I bought this purchase. For some reason it makes applying a sharp winged liner so easy. I got it on my first try. Forever going to be a staple brush in my collection.
a year agoPlantation, FL
Omg this brush is the bomb.com, you can make the perfect winged liner ever!! I sucked at eyeliner before this. This really improved my eyeliner skills and I’m no longer intimidated by winged eyeliner anymore. Definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...