Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

I really need this brush😣! I really want to try it.
What is the morphe dupe for this brush?
Would you recommand it?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06!
3 years agoLos Angeles, CA
Thin, sleek, controlled eyeliner is sometimes hard to achieve. This brush makes all of that hard work EASY! But If your looking to make thick lines this may not be the brush for you, its smaller than the average slanted brush, and will take longer to apply a thick line.
a year agoJacksonville, NC
There is truly not another brush out there that can make a wing like this. It took me a couple of years to cave and buy this and now I only wish I’d bought it much much sooner. It’ll last for years as long as you clean it after every use as you should be doing anyway.
2 years agoFayetteville
I adore this eyeliner brush. It is so small that it offers the ability to get super fine details. The brush offers the wing shape so it makes applying gel liners so easy to apply. I bought this brush online from the Sigma website and I couldn't be happier with it.
2 years agoParma, OH
This is my most recent purchase from QVC. I'm thinking of investing in a full set from Sigma. These are professional grade and are recommended by today's beauty gurus on YouTube.
a year agoGreensboro, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Sigma brushes so much. They are a little more expensive however in my opinion so worth it. From beginner to professional anyone can get the perfect wing with this one
2 years ago
This winged liner brush has dramatically improved my gel liner application. The size and shape is perfect for applying gel or liquid liner to create the perfect wing. Whether you want a thin crisp line or a flared out thick wing this brush is the perfect tool.
a year agoVermillion , SD
I reccomend this brush if you are not talented at wing eyeliner like I am. I bought this because a youtuber was raving about it (Roxettearisa) and I was pleasantly surprised. I was never good at wing liner and now I can do it pretty okay. Worth the splurge!
a year agoWest Columbia, SC
Great brush, I actually use the brush for my eyebrows instead of eyeliner. The brush is great quality. The brush is a little pricey but I've purchased it as a part of a set. Its a great dupe for the MAC brush. Would definitely buy again.
3 years ago
For a girl who does winged liner daily. I really Louie's this Sigma Beauty Liner. It worked very well. It's really easy to use and apply to your eye lids. Love it
a year agoStudio City, CA
It's pretty thin and flat liner that I don't have to worry about thickened eyeliner. I use it with gel eyeliner in a pot. Easy to control and doesn't get the brush hair flicked as I use it and wash it. I have most of the brushes from Sigma Beauty. I love them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...