Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

I really want this brush 😢
I really need this brush😣! I really want to try it.
What is the morphe dupe for this brush?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06!
2 years agoHesperia, CA
The best liner brush known to man. The size and shape of this is incredible. It it so tiny and precise. It creates the sharpest lines. This brush has changed my liner game. I highly recommend. Also, with sigma's quality, you'll have this brush for a long long time.
2 years agoFountain, CO
This rush is my life and my lifesaver especially when I run out of liquid liner! So precise and soft and small enough for the perfect wing or detail. I use this normally when I run out of liquid liner but the only liner brush I have ever owned and will never switch!
2 years agoWest Palm Bch, FL
Perfect wing everytime i cannot complain i end up with a gorgeous thin wing like i like every time and its a good small took to carry i sometimes use it on my water line when i feel like being risky but i am pleased with this tool and i cannot complain.
3 years agoSaint Albans, VT
Unlike most drugstore products the Stigma Winged Liner E06 brush doesn't shed and gives the perfect winged eyeliner look that anyone can image. i love Stigma brushes and own a lot of them they blend well and are very easy to apply. I use them everyday, its almost time to get some new ones.
5 months agoNewcastle, WA
I absolutely love this brush and use it every day. Sigma brushes are a little pricey but so worth the money for the exceptional quality. I have hooded eyes so I look for smaller brushes to fit into my eye crease. I use it to line my eyes both the upper and lower lashes. I would buy this again and highly recommend to everyone!
8 months agoLewisburg, WV
This is my FAVORITE eyeliner brush from any brand I’ve tried before. The tiny, sharp angle of the brush head give me pin-point precise lines that make applying liner much easier. It is easy to control how much product is distributed onto the eye, and that makes creating clean liner looks aloe easier to achieve for me.
3 years agoTampa, FL
I loveeeeee this brush. It helps keep my winger liner straight and looks sharp enough to cut someone. Sigma always has wonderful brushes and this has to be one of my favorites.
8 months ago
I adore this sigma brush. I love using this brush to create super fine lines, and detailed work. Extremely useful for glitter cut creases! I spray fix plus on it and apply whatever color glitter I feel like that day(: doesn't shed or fall apart upon washing, I feel it it pretty well made!
a year agoNewnan, GA
I love it! It makes eyeliner very easy to apply...you can easily reach the lash line and the wing helps you have much control. This is a great tool to those who struggle with eyeliner, believe...it will make your life so much easier and it will save you time. Very very worth it.
2 years agoHialeah, FL
It’s nice and precise; really good for gel liner. I think it’s a little extra expensive for its purpose though. I use it occasionally when I’m going out, but it’s a smooth and easy brush to use. The bristles don’t fall so I don’t see the need to be replacing it any time soon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...