Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

I really want this brush 😢
I really need this brush😣! I really want to try it.
What is the morphe dupe for this brush?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06!
a year agoHayward , CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I needed a new eyeliner brush so I looked on the Nordstrom site. I found this Sigma brush which had good reviews and is vegan friendly with synthetic bristles. I spray a bit of Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray on the brush before dipping it in the pan of eyeshadow. The setting spray really helps the color stick and look well defined as eyeliner. The only reason I deducted a star was I hated the packaging. It was so hard to open and get the brush out.
2 years agoOakland, CA
I bought this from cult beauty one day while trying to find products to help me level up. I have been stuck on Morphe and ELF brushes, and while they are great for the price point, sigma seems to be a cut above. Compared to what I'd been using, this brush is so thin and small for perfect precise lines. There are no stray hairs and the brush is soft so manipulation doesn't create skips from tugging.
3 years ago
This is my favorite brush to do my wing liner with! I always buy the same brush over and be again cause it's just my holy grail. I've tried other brushes and it's just not the same feel. I love Sigma brushes over all, great quality but you do pay more for certain brushes.
a year agoCharlotte, NC
Purchased at: Sigma
I absolutely love this brush . I use it for my eyeliner and also for my eyebrows to shape them. It is very thin and precised. I cleaned it a few times and it separated the fine bristles a little bit. I still can use it and it works great, but after after a few washes it doesn't hold the exact shape anymore.
3 years agoFort Worth, TX
This brush is perfection. The bristles are the right mix of firm and soft and never shed. The handle feels well balanced in my hand and the value of this brush is apparent. The lines I can create with this brush are smooth and precise. This brush has been in daily rotation since I purchased it.
3 years agoNew York, NY
This brush is perfect for applying gel liner! The angled brush is perfect for applying a flawless wing! It applies the gel liner smoothly and is an essential in my kit. It is a bit more expensive than some brushes, but you can expect that from sigma
3 years agoSioux Falls, SD
I LOVE THIS BRUSH!! This brush has made applying winged liner so smooth and simple. I like using this product especially with gel liners or for detailing! I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to improve their "wing game".
3 years agoHot Springs National Park, AR
I usually don't wear eyeliner because i have trouble applying it. With this brush i am able to keep a steady hand and create a really defined line. It is super easy to use, i recommend those who do not know how to apply winged liner to use this to practice. Not pricey at all either!
a year agoFayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I was able to get a very thin and precise line. I usually use different colored eye shadows to make a winged line. I like it much more than other brushes mostly because of how fine I can get the line. Wetting the brush a little and then dipping into the eyeshadow helps the product stay on better and minimizes the dust that falls off the brush.
9 months agoCadyville, NY
The Sigma Beauty E06 liner brush is so tiny! Its perfect to use with your favorite gel liner to get a precise, sharp wing! It doesnt matter if you like a think or thin wing, a long or tiny flick - this brush will help you perfect your look! It's a great price, but there are tons of discount codes out there for it too, I use Shaexo!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...