Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

I really need this brush😣! I really want to try it.
What is the morphe dupe for this brush?
Would you recommand it?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06!
Abilene, TX
This is literally the best winged liner brush you could ever find!!!! The brush is super skinny with an amazing angled sharp tip to get the most precise wing liner around! It has definitely been a life saver for someone like me who hasn’t perfected the wing but also perfect for someone who has! Highly recommend Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06
Oceanside, CA
I love all of Sigma's makeup brushes. My husband bought me a huge set for Christmas two years ago to replace my 20+ year old MAC brushes and I couldn't be happier.  The quality is amazing, the hair/bristles are incredibly soft, and they don't fall out after washing.  I can see these lasting me for many, many years.
Really great brush for Liner, liquid or cream formulas. I love using it for my brows & even lip art. Super versatile. With Sigma you can feel the quality. I might buy another one of these to have for other things or just to avoid having to wash my brushes as often!
Evarts, KY
Sigma brushes are amazing quality and this one is no different. This is a great liner brush that comes to a perfect point or squares if needed. I feel that it is pricey and you can find a similar brush for less cost however. When you find a good brush it is hard to want to change to something else.
Clinton Twp, MI
Sigma brushes are high quality brushes. No shedding and this brush keeps its shape well even after many uses and washes. They're a bit pricey but they're durable. I've had the set for about 8 years now with none of them breaking or falling apart. You get what you pay for!
Raleigh, NC
This brush makes applying gel liner super easy! It is small and tapered. It is the perfect size to create a wing and details. I use this everyday! I highly recommend this product and I am very satisfied!
Horn Lake, MS
Love this brush for both eyeliner and brow applications. It is perfectly thin and angled. It works great with gel, cream, and powders. It makes getting the finest of points a breeze. It also works well as a corrector brush. The fine tip allows you to precisely make revisions.
LOVE this! Sigma seriously has some high quality brushes. I think they have become more expensive over the years, but now they are more easily accessed. They also perform super well and last years and years with lots of use. I would say this is one of the better eyeliner brushes I have used.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a great winged eye liner brush for beginners! I recently bought this to try out and I really enjoy it and it makes it a lot easier to do your winged liner and fast too! I would definitely recommend to others looking for a new brush for liner !
Flushing , NY
At first I was super scared to do my wing liner with this type of brush but I did it and it was amazing. My wing came out to perfection. I purchased it during IMATS so it wasn’t pricy. I unfortunately lost it on vacation and had to buy it again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...