Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

I really need this brush😣! I really want to try it.
What is the morphe dupe for this brush?
Would you recommand it?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06!
Best brush for applying gel liner! I don't know how I ever did it before I got this brush. It's so easy getting into my inner corner and incredibly easy to do a sharp wing! It's perfect and I seriously recommend it to anyone! I have smaller eyes too and it's perfect.
Minneapolis, MN
Sigma E06 makes the eyeliner application a breeze. I mostly use it for my gel liners and it gives a neat and precise application every time I use it. It is a good value since it cleans up easily and I have not noticed it shedding any hair even after so many uses.
Mesquite
well you gotta wing it when you have this brush yes i got it at the mall and when i saw it i said i gotta have it to have my wings so on point they could cut you and i loved the price it was not to extreme ye everyone has to have the sigma beauty winged liner e06
Harrison Twp, MI
If you do winged liner I would say that theI brush is a MUST. It is a pretty pricey brand but they do come with a 2 year warranty.I have several brushes by this brand and I will say that they are, hands down, the best brushes I have ever used. I definitely recommend this brush!!
Schenectady, NY
Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06 uploaded by Yazuny D.
I love this brush because of it's small angles bristles you have more control and can create a very nice and precise wing. It also applies eyeliner beautifully. # Sigma Beauty E06 Winged Liner #sigma
I can see how this little guy can be easily lost. Such a tiny brush, when you hold it in your hands you think, “how will this work?” Well I can’t imagine doing the perfect winged liner without it. A bit expensive but worth it. Bought on amazon prime.
Schriever, LA
I absolutly love this brush , it amazing for begginers if you dont know how to wing eye liner. Because if the really thin and shape of the brisels it makes it really easy to get that nice sharp winged end. Its so worth its price
Doylestown, PA
Live this. It gives a very clean line for a perfect wing. This is my go to eyeliner brush. I think this and all sigma brushes are priced very well, I use it all the time. I was very satisfied in the quality of the brush.
Ione, CA
The quality of this brush is phenomenal! I use it with their gel eye liner and application is extremely easy and applies super smooth! Definitely one of my go to brands for brushes! They also have adorable packaging.
I have quite a few Sigma brushes and I use this one often. It is perfect for tightlining your eye because it is so small. I love the quality of Sigma Brushes and never have an issue with the bristles falling out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...