Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

I really need this brush😣! I really want to try it.
What is the morphe dupe for this brush?
Would you recommand it?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06!
I absolutely love this liner brush!! It gives me a perfect clean wing every time. And not as pricey either. Win win!
Tracy, CA
this is perfect, always gives me the great winged eye look i am going for, its soft yet does the job and i recommend.
Boca Raton
My favorite liner brush. Very good quality for a reasonable price. The perfect thickness for a perfect winged look.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Sigma
One of my favorite brushes for winged liner especially for beginners helps you get a precise line with a gel liner.
This is such a good brush to use for eyeliner and eyeshadow. I highly recommend this brand they have great products
San Antonio
A really great sturdy brush. Makes my eyeliner application smooth and easy. My only complaint is that it’s fraying.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love it this is my favorite for my winged liner very professional very thin I love it estoy muy encantada lo amo
Best wing liner brush! I love the flexibility with this brush. It's so easy to achieve wing linger with this brush.
Marrero
I love this brush for my liner!! It helps make clean swipes for a clean cat eye!!! I highly recommend this brush!
Colorado Spgs, CO
I LOVE this winged eyeliner brush! This brush helped me learn how to do winged liner! It’s so small and precise.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...