Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

I really need this brush😣! I really want to try it.
What is the morphe dupe for this brush?
Would you recommand it?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06!
6 months ago
This was my go-to eyeliner brush for a long while. It’s tiny and very effective and accurate. I switched this out for a bent liner brush instead. This is still an excellent brush though. Great for tightlining and wings.
3 years agoBethlehem, PA
Highey recommend, go to brush for years! Gives a flawless winged look every time, very easy to control. Bristles are such high quality ,makes cleaning the brush so easy when it comes time!
2 years agoCulver, OR
Great brush! I usually like an angle brush for eyeliner but this is Ike my only exception! It’s. It too flimsy and the hairs aren’t all out of wack. It’s perfect and easy to use 110% recommend
a year agoLubbock, TX
I have a few Sigma brushes and love them all! These brushes are perfection! This brush right here is also a great brush for people who struggle with wing liner. It's so precise! Love it!
a year agoFullerton, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I caved in and bought this by a recommendation on YouTube. I kept telling myself I had other brushes that worked just as good but when I applied this on my skin, it glides on so nicely!
3 years agoN Chesterfld, VA
Simply put, I LOVE THIS BRUSH. I was always a liquid liner kind of person because I would never find a good brush to do gel linger, and I almost can never do my makeup without a wing. I tried all sorts of brushes, and I finally purchased this one because Jaclyn Hill always raved about it, and was she right! I actually wasn't expecting it to be so tiny, but that is what's so great about it, the precision I can get is unreal! I would definitely buy again and again.
a year agoOhio
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to use pencil or liquid liner. After purchasing this I could never imagine going back. It makes it so quick and easy to do a wing liner and it's affordable.
2 years agoProvidence , RI
Love these brushes are are so easy to handle and the blend so good , i wish i had more , love these brand you guys need to get them they are amazing love each one of these brushes
a year agoDaphne, AL
This is a really simple brush to use. It's easy to clean. It does exactly what you need it to do and it's very forgiving. I like to use this brush with gel liner. It's excellent for getting the perfect cat Eye look.
2 years ago
Ask a question to the Influenster community...