Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

I really want this brush 😢
I really need this brush😣! I really want to try it.
What is the morphe dupe for this brush?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06!
2 months agoOak forest, IL
Love this tool so cute little and easy to use . I use it everyday that I apply my eyeliner . Not sure [email protected] improve it. Love this tool so cute little and easy to use . I use it everyday that I apply my eyeliner . Not sure [email protected] improve it.
18 days agoMarblehead, MA
I use this with my sigma gel liner. Works so great!allows for Really precise application and makes applying liner so easy. Personally I can’t use liquid liners or pencils. This brush makes it so easy!!
3 months ago
I love this for winged liner but I use it way more to actually do my eyebrows with! I love this product so much you can use it with powder or gel or anything and it’ll work perfectly! I’ve used it for months and will continue to do so!
2 years agoWest Palm Bch, FL
This is such a great brush for applying gel liner! I have a few different eyeliner brushes but this is my go to when I’m doing a wing liner. The bristles are perfect, no frays, and easy to clean. I definitely recommend if you want a great wing liner brush!
8 months agoPeachtree Cty, GA
Want a perfect wing? This is for you Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06 because it is so hard to get the perfect wing, it is a perfect price for the value and use for every wing liner. I use it every time I apply makeup, and I'm always satisfied. I recommend the #SigmaBeauty brand!
2 years agoFt Lauderdale, FL
I love eyeliner and my friend recommended this eyeliner Bruch to me and I use it on the daily basis. It is such a nice soft and perfect size brush that I can only recommend it to anyone applying eyeliner.
2 years agoDryden, VA
This brush makes eyeliner easy. It works well with gel liner or using a damp eye shadow as liner. I can get a precise line in one swipe. It's very thin, which makes it easy to work with.
2 years agoBolingbrook, IL
Perfect brush for doing winged eyeliner. Simple and effective. Gets the job done flawlessly. Use it almost everyday. Got it from the morphe website. Not expensive at all.
9 months agoBoston Ma
I’m obsessed with this Sigma Winged Liner brush. It may be a little pricey but seriously it is so worth it. I have dry skin and the brush looks so good on my eyes. If you want a snatched wing then this is definitely the brush for you. I highly recommend.
5 months agoTroy, NY
this brush is fantastic not only for winged eyeliner but also as a brow brush its tiny enough where it allows you to make those tiny little hair strokes for sparse areas in your eyebrows. Again sigma makes great brushes you can always get them on sale as well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...