Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

I really need this brush😣! I really want to try it.
What is the morphe dupe for this brush?
Would you recommand it?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06!
Bradley, IL
Super versatile brush not just for liner but carving brows, lining lips, and even nose contouring! I like to use it to apply glitter liner as well as the bristles are a pretty good stiffness to make good lines. Ita lasted me for years but when it dies I'm sure I'll be repurchasing as long as it's still production.
Austell, GA
This is my favorite winged eye liner brush! I always end up going back to this brush !! I have had this brush for almost 3 years and I still use it to this day . It is perfect for winged eye liner ..it gets it as sharp as you need it ! Perfect eyeliner brush
Baltimore
This is a very nice little detail brush. It is on the expensive side but it last for a really long time if you take care of it. You can get a nice crisp lines with it. I would recommend it.
Oak forest, IL
Love this tool so cute little and easy to use . I use it everyday that I apply my eyeliner . Not sure [email protected] improve it. Love this tool so cute little and easy to use . I use it everyday that I apply my eyeliner . Not sure [email protected] improve it.
Marblehead, MA
I use this with my sigma gel liner. Works so great!allows for Really precise application and makes applying liner so easy. Personally I can’t use liquid liners or pencils. This brush makes it so easy!!
West Palm Bch, FL
This is such a great brush for applying gel liner! I have a few different eyeliner brushes but this is my go to when I’m doing a wing liner. The bristles are perfect, no frays, and easy to clean. I definitely recommend if you want a great wing liner brush!
Peachtree Cty, GA
Want a perfect wing? This is for you Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06 because it is so hard to get the perfect wing, it is a perfect price for the value and use for every wing liner. I use it every time I apply makeup, and I'm always satisfied. I recommend the #SigmaBeauty brand!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love eyeliner and my friend recommended this eyeliner Bruch to me and I use it on the daily basis. It is such a nice soft and perfect size brush that I can only recommend it to anyone applying eyeliner.
Dryden, VA
This brush makes eyeliner easy. It works well with gel liner or using a damp eye shadow as liner. I can get a precise line in one swipe. It's very thin, which makes it easy to work with.
Bolingbrook, IL
Perfect brush for doing winged eyeliner. Simple and effective. Gets the job done flawlessly. Use it almost everyday. Got it from the morphe website. Not expensive at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...