• Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06 Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06 see more...

• I've been thinking of purchasing this brush because I've ...1 Answers
  • I really want this brush 😢1 Answers
  • Is it good for doing brows or just eyeliner?1 Answers
Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06

Start your review of Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Oak forest, IL
Love this tool so cute little and easy to use . I use it everyday that I apply my eyeliner . Not sure [email protected] improve it. Love this tool so cute little and easy to use . I use it everyday that I apply my eyeliner . Not sure [email protected] improve it.
tampa, FL
My absolute favorite winged eyeliner brush. Sigma brushes carry some of my staple/favorite brushes for doing my makeup. I find them totally worth the price because you are getting amazing quality for a high end price.
vernal
I love this products it is my favorite liner in the world I use it like every day of ever month  it works so good there is almost nothing that I could improve of this product it is a very good price for such a great product I would buy it again because I love love love it!!!!
I love this for winged liner but I use it way more to actually do my eyebrows with! I love this product so much you can use it with powder or gel or anything and it’ll work perfectly! I’ve used it for months and will continue to do so!
I loved sharpness of this brush when I first got it. After a few washes, it didn’t hold its shape as well as I’d like, because of its softness. I wish it were a little stiffer, because the lines aren’t as sharp as they were before.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is such a great brush for applying gel liner! I have a few different eyeliner brushes but this is my go to when I’m doing a wing liner. The bristles are perfect, no frays, and easy to clean. I definitely recommend if you want a great wing liner brush!
Peachtree Cty, GA
Want a perfect wing? This is for you Sigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06 because it is so hard to get the perfect wing, it is a perfect price for the value and use for every wing liner. I use it every time I apply makeup, and I'm always satisfied. I recommend the #SigmaBeauty brand!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love eyeliner and my friend recommended this eyeliner Bruch to me and I use it on the daily basis. It is such a nice soft and perfect size brush that I can only recommend it to anyone applying eyeliner.
Hayward , CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I needed a new eyeliner brush so I looked on the Nordstrom site. I found this Sigma brush which had good reviews and is vegan friendly with synthetic bristles. I spray a bit of Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray on the brush before dipping it in the pan of eyeshadow. The setting spray really helps the color stick and look well defined as eyeliner.

The only reason I deducted a star was I hated the packaging. It was so hard to open and get the brush out.
Dryden, VA
This brush makes eyeliner easy. It works well with gel liner or using a damp eye shadow as liner. I can get a precise line in one swipe. It's very thin, which makes it easy to work with.
Galloway, NJ
Is it good for doing brows or just eyeliner?
Bethaunsen
1,566 reviews
Would you recommand it?
I've been thinking of purchasing this brush because I've heard good things about it. Can it be used to create "wings" using gel liner AND can it also line the waterline?

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email