MakeupCosmetic ToolsSigma Beauty
The Classic Clean Duo, Size One Size - No Color

Sigma Beauty The Classic Clean Duo, Size One Size - No Color

What it is: Clean, dry and reshape your brushes faster than ever with these patented gadgets by Sigma Beauty. Duo includes:- Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat: an innovative device featuring seven patented textures designed to wash both eye and face brushes. Suction cups on the backside secure placement on flat surfaces, and the mat is uniquely designed to fit most sinks- Dry'N Shape Tower: a tower specially designed to completely dry and shape your most dense eye brushes faster than ever before. It features an exclusive, patent-pending SigmaSnap that securely holds each brush handle in place, while elastic bands provide the necessary pressure to bristles to re-shape them upside down while quickly and efficiently removing water from every bristle. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma Beauty The Classic Clean Duo (Limited Edition). Style Number: 5237964. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty The Classic Clean Duo, Size One Size - No Color!
Ana A.
I love this duo SOOOO MUUUCH!!!! You definitely get what you pay!! Quality is great, it does what it claims! Very easy to use. I love that the cleaning pad has a section for eye and face brushes. Also the Sigma Beauty Sigma Dry'n Shape® Tower Face & Eyes take care to dry my brushes super fast and keep the original shape.
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield, CA
If you need any cleaning tools for your brushes, look into these! The brush mat is large and has 7 different textures. The tower has space for both the face and eye brushes and because there is a brush guard, it actually allows the brushes to dry faster!
I also have a code to save you extra money: ThatsSoYin
I also have a code to save you extra money: ThatsSoYin
Michelle C.
Naperville
Purchased at: Dermstore
This is one of my best purchases ever! I’ve always wanted a way to dry brush-side down and this totally does the job. Not all brushes fit through the band at the bottom but even storing upside down and not threaded through the band I have a way of drying correctly. When I take my brushes out of the band they’re perfectly shaped and read to go. Would buy again if something happened to mine!
Evelyn M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I bought these product after watching several YouTube videos. It's not bad I just found it very ot to be very expensive for what you get.
trinity C.
This is a super cool way to dry brushes. Works with almost all my brushes. I do wish there were some pockets that we're bigger cus I have some brushes that won't fit
mohsina S.
I purchased this because I was sick of lying my brushes on a towel and coming back to them the next morning still damp and unruly. I love it! It shapes the brushes nicely and there's tons of space. Only downside is its quite difficult to get larger brushes into the elastics.
Pearl M.
Mississauga, ON
I bought this baby at IMATS Toronto and my brushes are loving their spa. The mat cleans out all the gunk and the tower keeps my brushes in shape while drying them upside down. I cannot say enough good things about it. 5 star product

Looking for your answer?