Sigma Beauty Tapered Blending - E40

Recommended Use: Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.

Do you prefer sigma brushes or Mac brushes?
Am I the only one who doesn’t like the “new” product that is supposed to be the same brush (it’s totally not even close!)?
Is there a dupe for this brush?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Tapered Blending - E40!
Jasper, AL
Sigma Beauty Tapered Blending - E40 The definition of a classic, you'll use this cult-favorite, fluffy SigmaTech fiber brush every day for eyeshadow application and blending. Their E40 Tapered Blending Brush is best used for softening harsh lines or applying a transition color to the crease. The E40 soft brush head will gently apply color, ideal for placing highlight products on the brow bone.
I purchased a set of Sigma brushes and I was blown away by the quality. The bristles are soft and even. This brush is my favorite out of the set. It blends beautifully. With this brush you don't need to apply much eyeshadow, because it is evenly distributed and none is leftover on the brush. I have used brushes by many other brands and I thought they were great... until I tried Sigma!
Allston, MA
I love this! I love using this to blend my eyeshadows together. It works really well and picks up every little pigment. It also brushes so well to blend my colors together. It's easy to use and it is also very easy to clean! I'd recommend this to anyone who needs a nice quality brush. I love how it's all black so the brush hairs don't get dirty.
Modesto , CA
One of my favorite blending brush. I have a few of this brushes. I use eyeshadow on the daily so I use my brushes everyday. I have had my brushes for a few years and they really don’t shed it’s easy to wash them. They don’t shed after washing. They stay puffy and don’t get scratchy. I highly recommend they are worth the money.
Pawcatuck , CT
Sigma Beauty Tapered Blending - E40 uploaded by Kaili W.
Sigma brushes are fantastic! I love my E40!! It’s the largest blending brush that I have. I love that it blows out my crease shades with minimal effort!! Definitely worth the money. It’s held up beautifully through many washes. Beauty tools are an investment, but they make all the difference in how your products perform!
Goshen, IN
Great For Blending Out Stubborn Colors Like Browns And Blacks I Have A Really Hard Time With Blending Darker Colors With My Hooded Eyes But This Makes It So Much Easier Pretty Great Quality For The Price I'd Definitely Buy It 100 Times Over I Highly Recommend Having At Least One In Your Brush Collection
Cincinnati, OH
I love this brush! I've never been a brush snob, but this one converted me. The shadow lays down so well and blends beautifully with my Sigma brush. I use it in my crease to diffuse the cor ( I have deep hooded eyes). This is one of my 2 favorite shadow brushes, the other being a morphe shader.
Havana, IL
I use this regularly, but it's not my absolute favorite for blending. I usually use this to put down my first transition shade and then go in with another brush to blend it out. I do love Sigma brushes... they hold up well and I've had zero issues with shedding. They're also fairly affordable.
Morgantown, WV
I love this brush. However, I bought mine years ago and they changed it. So now it’s not the same brush but it’s called the same thing... kind of disappointing because they didn’t make another that is like the original. This brand has great quality brushes that hold up so well over the years.
Madison, WI
One of my favorite blending brushes! Wish I could have 4729284 of these!! They always do the trick, so i save the one I have for special occasions! This compares to my morphe blending brushes but stays as soft as right out of the package no matter how many times it’s washed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
guyana