BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Recommended Use: Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish. see more...

• Anyone have good dupes for the Sigma E40 Tapered blending brush? ...2 Answers
  • How well does it blend?1 Answers
  • Need a new blending brush is this good 3 Answers
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite blending brushes ever! I was buying the creme de couture palette while they brought it back because I adored the new packaging and beautiful color scheme, I needed to spend more to qualify for free shipping & discount so I got a brush. I always see the beauty gurus on youtube using this one so I decided to get this one. I'm so happy I did! It blends shadow out so effortlessly - I love it!
francesca  z.
Richmond , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect blending brush for soft blown out applications of eyeshadow but not the best for really getting deep into the crease and defining the eye. For that, buy the E38. But I love this for blowing out a smoky eye, setting a primer or applying a transition shade. Satisfied and recommended. Sigma E38 Diffused Crease Brush
Monique J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite brush to apply my transition colors and blend out my crease. It's super easy (even for a beginner) to use. the hairs are soft yet still have a firmness. It doesn't over apply product and the bristles don't shed! HG makeup brush.
Audriana M.
I previously had the sigma E35, which is super old (1 year or so) and not the new versions made with different materials they came out with. After ages of use, it is scratchy as hell, i think it was back when it was made with natural hair. So here i was used to getting my eyelid scratched, i also have a lancome fluffy brush which is much softer, but once i got my hands on the E40..its so SOFT! I had no idea what soft was until i touched this new E40 brush. It

This blending brush is NOT for precise blending. It is a bit bigger and fluffier than the E35: It is a large fluffy brush, blends seamlessly. It takes up alot of my eyelid space, id like to think i have average eyelid size.. I like this brush SO SO much. Its best for an all over blend or blending out all shadows together beautifully, i definitely recomend this to get a perfect blended shadow every time! Super high quality feeling. The brush handles feel nice and sturdy, beautiful black handles, these brushes just look so high end. The price i wouldnt say is THAT cheap, but it is cheaper than MAC, this was $16, but totally worth it. I cannot even describe how incredibly soft it is. Softer than anything i have been using on my eye for years definitely
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush changed the game for me! I went from ehh to pro !! I could never really get beautiful, blended eye looks but it was because I did not have the right tools. I finally got over it's price tag because the gold handle E40 brush was on sale. I use it each & every day. It's my holy grail brush. So soft and blends eyeshadow like a dream! You must definitely need this brush in your collection.
Sofie H.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blending brush!! The brush head is large and fluffy, I purchased it off Sigma's website. It's best for all over blending, not for a specific spot, but it does the job so well! It's perfect for use after you've already applied all of your eyeshadow to the lid, and then just finish the look by blending out with this brush. I seriously can't recommend it enough!
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite blending brush of all time! I use this every day, religiously to blend out my eye shadow with every color I use. I hardly get use any other brush. This is so versatile and you can use it to blend just in the crease or all over the lid. It helps to blend all the shadows together so it doesn't give that harsh caked look on the eyes. I highly recommend this brush. Hands down the best!
Kristy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you only buy one eye brush this is the one! I cant even explain how great this brush blends. You can use this brush for your transistion shade and use another brush to pack on color on the lid and those are the only 2 brushes you need . I bought this as a beginner and it was amazing. You dont need to spend a ton of time blending because it does all the work for you. Hoky grail product!!
Vanessa J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite blending brush to use when I apply my eyeshadow. I have hooded eyes and this applies eyeshadow in my crease beautifully. Not only that but it's very precise & I use it to blend all my eyeshadows together. It has yet to shed and it's easy to wash and airs dries nicely. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. Great quality!
Morgan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for creating a diffuse crease and for applying your transition eyeshadow. Sigma brushes are so soft and pretty affordable. I have not noticed any fall out brush "hairs" from any Sigma brushes, compared to other brands.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Need a new blending brush is this good
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Anyone have good dupes for the Sigma E40 Tapered blending brush? One that doesn't lose its shape as much?Sigma Beauty Tapered Blending - E40
Cheyenne D.
Apollo Beach, FL
Does this brush work well with contouring the crease of the eye? I've been looking everywhere a good working blending brush but I can never find one...
Sarah R.