BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Carrie P.
Everyone hates cleaning their makeup brushes lol. This makes it easier to get them clean. It’s not expensive and it makes it so much easier just shampoo and put the brush on the pad and rub. Simple! And if u have a small sink like me this fits well
Jennifer F.
Wexford, PA
I use this product every 2 weeks for all of my makeup brushes! I believe that using this prolongs the life of my brushes! I have recommended this to my followers on Instagram. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
The glove size is perfect. Like that it has two sizes: one for eye brushes and face brushes. Is effective. I think price could Gad been a little lower. And I love the pink color!! I would recommend. They have more option available.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I just got this for Christmas, and I am
Excited to use it. Originally I was going to buy it full price, but I found a gift set that came with the full size cleaning mat plus a mini brush shampoo. I’m excited to use it!
Alicia C.
Love this on the go glove to clean your brushes! It works wonderfully and removes everything off your brushes!
I normally use dawn dish soap to clean my brushes as normal soap don't clean as well