BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Carrie P.
Everyone hates cleaning their makeup brushes lol. This makes it easier to get them clean. It’s not expensive and it makes it so much easier just shampoo and put the brush on the pad and rub. Simple! And if u have a small sink like me this fits well
Jennifer F.
Wexford, PA
I use this product every 2 weeks for all of my makeup brushes! I believe that using this prolongs the life of my brushes! I have recommended this to my followers on Instagram. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Jessica M.
Homestead , FL
This glove is great! Not only does it clean my brushes so well but it also is very gentle. I do a deep clean on my brushes once a month and have been using it for about a year.
Anne K.
This was the best cleaning brush glove I’ve ever used. It is laid out simply, and is quite sturdy. With a little soap my makeup brushes get cleaned fast, and well. Love this!
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
The glove size is perfect. Like that it has two sizes: one for eye brushes and face brushes. Is effective. I think price could Gad been a little lower. And I love the pink color!! I would recommend. They have more option available.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I just got this for Christmas, and I am
Excited to use it. Originally I was going to buy it full price, but I found a gift set that came with the full size cleaning mat plus a mini brush shampoo. I’m excited to use it!
Mariana A.
Davenport, FL
Perfect to clean any brushes. Size is perfect for your hand. Great for travel due to its small size.
Jenessa P.
This is the best thing it makes cleaning brushes fun and easy idk what I did before this
Joanna D.
This thing is a game changer! It gets my brush ( both big and small) super clean, and in no time at all. I’d highly recommend getting this if you have a lot of brush you want to clean quickly
Alicia C.
Love this on the go glove to clean your brushes! It works wonderfully and removes everything off your brushes!
I normally use dawn dish soap to clean my brushes as normal soap don't clean as well