Sigma Beauty Soft Blend Concealer - F64

Sigma Beauty Soft Blend Concealer - F64

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Soft Blend Concealer - F64!
Belleville
This product is very good, the brand is also good, and not of my favorites, I would like to have it back at home
Fairmont, WV
Blends out concealer perfectly! Doesn’t cause concealer to be streaky. My favorite concealer brush to use.
Charlotte, NC
I love this brush and it is very precise on where I want to apply the product. It is amazing for cut crease
USA
Very good quality, soft bristles, good application, affordable and easy to find, reccomend this product
Been trying to get my hand on this brush after using my friends omg it’s amazing ! I live for it
Very nice product i love this brand are amazing such a good ones I would love to try new things
Saint Petersburg
Blends concealer perfectly and doesnt crease. I like using it even for contouring my nose.
Oslo
This brush is great for blending out your under eyes and spots with concealer. It makes it super easy to blend your concealer out. I love how soft it is and I love using it for blending of nose contour, my skin tends to crack easily on my nose and this brush makes sure that doesn't happen!
Toronto , ON
Ok I love this brush so much. It's amazing, blends perfectly, and is so easy to use. I've had it for about 6 months now and it's in almost the same condition than when I bought it. I am completely satisfied with this brush.
Doral, FL
Buena calidad de brocha, las puedes lavar todo lo que quieras y no se te va a caer ningun pelito. Me gusta sus pelos porque aunque no sean naturales se sienten como tal.

Looking for your answer?