Sigma Beauty Soft Blend Concealer - F64

Sigma Beauty Soft Blend Concealer - F64

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Soft Blend Concealer - F64!
Tampa, FL
I lost mine so I haven’t used it in a while, but this was one of my favorite brushes!! Applies product super well and is a very sturdy brush! I used it everyday and would highly recommend it!! Sigma have great brushes!!
These are very nice brushes. Sigma doesn't really put out any bad brushes.  This is very soft, blends wonderfully.  It gets under your eyes and around your nose easily.  It is a quality brush that does not shed.  It cleans easily.  I have had no trouble with this brush or any of Sigmas brushes.  I always recommend these brushes to friends and family.  Some people do not like the price of 20 something dollars depending on where you buy it but it is worth the price because it is quality without being insanely expensive.
Oslo
This brush is great for blending out your under eyes and spots with concealer. It makes it super easy to blend your concealer out. I love how soft it is and I love using it for blending of nose contour, my skin tends to crack easily on my nose and this brush makes sure that doesn't happen!
Los Angeles, CA
This brush works great. I actually use it for blending my eyeshadow rather than concealer because I like to blend concealer with my fingers. However, it works great in blending in any harsh lines especially when doing a smokey eye!
Dayton, OH
I don't know how i ever lived without this brush. Its my go to every time I am doing my eyes. So soft and luxurious. I have had blenders in the past but this I've makes me wonder how i ever did my makeup. A little pricey. It is my most expensive brush but worth the money.
Love this brush for blending my shadows. Very soft on the lid. It hasn’t majorly shed for me yet, unlike my other brushes. It’s easy to use and nice and light. Definitely ine of the first brushes I reach for in my collection
Toronto , ON
Ok I love this brush so much. It's amazing, blends perfectly, and is so easy to use. I've had it for about 6 months now and it's in almost the same condition than when I bought it. I am completely satisfied with this brush.
santa ana
Great blending brush for concealer no streaks no patchiness it’s just amazing it reminds me of real technique brushes and I bought it in Sephora love it my sling type is oily and no I was very satisfied
Lynnfield
this blended my concealer really well although i would still have to go in afterwards with a beauty blender in order to remove the extra product that it left behind... i would recommend this brush!!!!
Ames, IA
I really like this brush. It blends my concealer really well. I used to use it all the time before I purchased my artis brush. It’s a little pricey but signs is great quality and feels nice on your face.

Looking for your answer?