Sigma Beauty Soft Blend Concealer - F64

Sigma Beauty Soft Blend Concealer - F64

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Soft Blend Concealer - F64!
Minneapolis
My favorite brush for blending out concealer creases under the eye or eyeshadow base primers on the eye lid. It is so soft that it ensures that no product gets trapped into creases and makes everything look flawless
Love this brush, works great for concealer. On the more affordable side of brushes. I use it regularly and would recommend it to others. It apples great and is easy to use. I will definitely repurchase in the future.
kettleman city
Yeah I know its for concealer but I use this brush as my highlight brush it works well and applies it nicely doesn’t leave it all bundled up and looking ugly. I recommend some of you guys getting your hands on this.
Stockton
I just recently purchased this little brush . So far so good . I enjoy using it and it makes my concealer look good after i set it. The design is cute and the price is even better ! I recommend it for sure!!!!
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this brush and every other brush I’ve tried from Sigma. This brush in particular I don’t use to blend out my under eye concealer but more for blemishes and it works perfectly.
Idaho falls
Love this concealer brush it blends so smoothly that lines are nonexistent. Fits in any bag. I use this brush everyday. This was the first brush I tried so I just love it.
USA
This is so amazing. I love it. Me and my two sisters love brushes like this one my only thing is I don't have the money to buy a lot of stuff. But I highly recommend it.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this it’s very easy to use it’s long wearing it meets my expectations the value it’s great for what it’s worth I reccommemd Sephora it’s there yes I recommend of course yes I’d buy again
philadelphia
It's super good to blur the shadow color on the skin it's super soft I it 😻😻🙈 I recommend it to anyone is super cheap I bought it in a one dollar store 👍🏻👍🏻🌈
This is such a nice buffing brush! I love using this to set down my eye base, blend out concealer near the inner eye area, or to buff in my transition color!

Looking for your answer?