Sigma Beauty Small Angle - E65 uploaded by Tiffany T.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Sigma Beauty Small Angle - E65 see more...

Nailun C.
Naperville, IL
It’s a very soft brush. I always use it whenever I use my gel eyeliner, use my eyeshadow as liner or to draw the wing dipping into my eyeliner pencil. It’s definitely my favorite small angle brush! In fact I have two of them and I would definitely repurchase in the future!
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
I really love Sigma brushes in general and this one is the one I use to do my eyebrows. Super thin and precise and applies my ABH brow pomade perfectly. I highly recommend this
Diana A.
Chandler, AZ
 This is a great brush both for the eyeliner and for the eyebrows! It has a perfect length and width, made of synthetic bristles, that are flexible and easy to hold and apply both the gel products as well as the powder. It is stiff and you can get a very precise application of your product. I am very impressed and I can say that I like it more then 266 brush by MAC. The price is great and I feel this will last me for years, without breaking too quick. Sigma Beauty E65 Small Angle Brush
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I love Sigma brushes and the E65 small angle brush is in my top faves. The brush is super small and perfect for applying brow powders & gel eyeliner. It's a great quality brush that keeps its shape after cleaning and will last forever. I love the sleek black handle with holographic lettering too!
Katie M.
Waco, TX
I purchased this brush to apply gel liner. I had never attempted using gel liner before and I must say I was very nervous! However, with this brush I was able to apply the gel liner correctly and smoothly the first time with no problems! I even added a wing! Love this brush!
Kimberli H.
Oak Harbor, WA
This brush is amazing for gel liner. It's precise and easy to use!! It's solid and doesn't bend.