Sigma Beauty Sigmagic Scrub, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Linette S.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

What it is: A first-of-its-kind, two-in-one brush cleanser and brush care gadget. What it does: This 100% natural, virgin coconut oil and certified sustainable palm oil formula melts away makeup and kills bacteria, while the patented, deep-penetrating silicone texture scrubs residue for a quick, total clean without damaging brushes. This tool features thoughtfully designed suction cups that allow for hands-free cleaning and a vented lid to allow residual water to evaporate, prolonging the life of the cleanser. Style Name: Sigma Beauty Sigmagic Scrub. Style Number: 5568945. Available in stores. see more...

Natalia B.
HOUSTON, TX
I fell in love with this the moment I try it. Cleaning my brushes was always the crappy part about my love for makeup, I have many and clean them was just painful until I got this scrub, cleaning them has never been so easy and hey FAST!! this has help me to save a lot of time. can't live without it.

PS: I wont recommend to clean your sponges with this,
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
This little thing is absolutely incredible! Never in my life have I enjoyed cleaning my makeup brushes but this just made the whole process a whole lot easier for me.

You stick the sigmagic scrub to the side of your sink, wet your brush bristles, then you rub it all over the scrub until your brush is looking clean, rinse and hang to dry! It’s that easy! I am completely in love with it.

The only reason that I won’t give this 5 stars is because there really needs to be a refill with it. I used this twice to clean my brushes (which is a decent amount but nothing insane) and it was gone. It’s a bit pricey especially with shipping costs so I haven’t purchased it since, but I would love to be able to purchase refills for it!
Domenica P.
Liverpool, NY
THIS IS THE BEST BRUSH CLEANER IN THE WORLD. It is so convenient and easy to use! It does an amazing job at cleaning my brushes and cuts the time I spend cleaning them in half I love it I have 3!!!!!!!!
Linette S.
Bermuda Dunes
I like this product, because its a two-in-one scrub and brush cleaner. It has very natural ingredients and very easy to use.
Cassandra S.
Belleville
This brush cleaner is amazing! It gets absolutely everything off of my brushes! Even the brushes that use to be white and then are now foundation coloured went back to being white after I cleaned them with this brush cleaner! It’s amazing!
Asom A.
Kuwait , Kuwait
This is the best brush cleaner in the world 🌎
Good product