BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSigma Beauty
Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Glove

Sigma Beauty Sigma Spa® Express Brush Cleaning Glove

Your most-compact way to clean brushes. Swirl away build up on the 8 exclusive textures for better skin and makeup application quickly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Sigma Spa® Express Brush Cleaning Glove!
Jocelyn  M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amo estas bases para poder limpiar mis brochas de una manera mucho más fácil y también ayuda a cuidar un poco más el pelaje de las brochas
Kalley A.
San Antonio, TX
I am in LOVE! This little glove works wonders! It cleans makeup brushes so thoroughly and quickly. Even my older brushes were looking new again. The glove has 3 sections for cleaning face brushes and 3 sections for cleaning eye brushes and each section is labeled for easy use. I love how portable it is too. It can easily be added to an overnight bag or makeup bag.
sevinj A.
Gainesville, VA
Very good. We’ll clean brush. Good for price. I use this long times. I recommend this.
Vanessa R.
I have this sponge and use it everytime I clean my brushes but I give it 3/5 stars because I don’t find it to work too well on the brushes that have liquid products (concealer/foundation) on it. It does however, work wonders for my eye brushes.
Wendy S.
Dayton
A nice easy way to agitate your brushes while cleaning them. I will not repurchase.
Lauren C.
Shorewood, WI
I hate this cleaning glove. I have tried it multiple times and it did not help clean my bushes.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
If you wear makeup, you need this. While I think that some of the stories we hear about what happens if you don’t wash your make up brushes are scare tactics (example... if it’s just you using your brushes and you are healthy, you won’t get infections), the fact remains... you need to wash your brushes in a regular basis. An unwashed brush set is going to give you nothing but a muddy, mucky application. Nobody wants that. This makes cleaning your brushes completely and throughly a very easy to do. You’ll be shocked and likely grossed out by how quickly the water goes brown. Be happy that that mess is in your skin and not being rubbed into your skin.
Stacy H.
ROSEVILLE, MN
Purchased at: Sigma
This thing really helps clean my make up brushes well. The only thing is that i get tired of having to use both hands to clean my brushes. One hand has to be the glove and the other clean the brush.
Anne K.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This was the best cleaning brush glove I’ve ever used. It is laid out simply, and is quite sturdy. With a little soap my makeup brushes get cleaned fast, and well. Love this!
Dorothea S.
Weirton, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Thus works great to clean your brushes out with I would try it out forsure easy to use not hard at all cleans them out great

Looking for your answer?