Sigma Beauty Sigma Performance Eyes Kit

The Performance Eyes Kit was designed to allow the precise application of liquid, cream and powder products onto defined areas of the eyes. Essential to creating elaborate looks, the Performance Eyes Kit is a must for advanced makeup artistry.

How are the quality of these brushes compared to lower priced options?
Never even heard of this brand till just resent. I only use morphe and real technic brushes how do these brushes compare?
Sigma Beauty Sigma Performance Eyes Kit ? I tried these brushes for eyes and I really loved them. I would like to know where I can get them at an accessible pressure or what other eye brushes are very similar to these?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Sigma Performance Eyes Kit!
7 days ago1630 nw 2nd ter pompano beach fl
I have had sigma performance eye kit for a little over 4 years, along with other brushes from sigma, i literally use them every single day. i love all the sigma brushes amazing quality, very soft bristles, they easy to work with and to maintain.
11 hours agoNew Boston, OH
I really like these brushes. I've only used them maybe twice so far but they do an excellent job of blending. They are dense but not to dense. They do look a bit plain but they perform well.
2 months agoAurora
The Sigma brushes were my first set of real brushes and I've had this set for almost 10 years. The handles have chipped a bit, but the brushes themself are actually still in really great condition! The price is great and the brushes are soft. Even after all these years they still haven't shed or lost their quality.
9 days agoEmporia, KS
These were the first eye brushes I ever owned. I love them. They are perfect weight soft and last forever. I think I have bought three of these kits because I love these brushes so much.
2 months agoOrlando
Son espectacularmente buenísimas, tienen gran calidad y valen su peso en oro ya que sus cerdas son suaves, sus mangos duraderos y te facilitan la vida a la hora de aplicar los productos
2 months agoGlen Burnie
Holy grail of brushes!! This kit is everything for those just starting out or are pros. Sigma brushes are the best in my opinion and this set really sets a person up for a beautiful eye. These brushes have a great Warner’s and really hold up. They’re so soft and are great to blend with. They hold and apply shadows perfectly.
3 months agoOklahoma City
Sigma brushed are the highest quality brushed I’ve ever used. They are so worth every single penny. I cannot get enough of them. There is not a thing I would change about them I use my sigma brushes every single day! They are hands down the best in the business.
20 days agoMcCook
These brushes are soft and fluffy 😍 they are light weight and work great for blending eyeshadows! I love how there are multiple brushes in this eye kit! One for all your blending needs! Sigma brushes will stay on my favorites list!
2 years agoIrwin, PA
Love this brush set. I started my eye brush collection with these when I first started getting more into makeup. I’ve had this brushes for years and they have held up so well. These are still a staple in my collection years later, and I love them just as much as I did when I bought them. Amazing quality brushes for an affordable price. Highly recommend.
7 months agoTucson, AZ
This Signa Beauty Performance Eye Kit is pretty much all you’d ever need to accomplish everything from basic looks to eye looks that are highly complex. Soft, luxurious and very well crafted, Signa has definitely earned their place to the top of all of my eye brushes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago