Sigma Beauty Sigma Performance Eyes Kit uploaded by Sukheleen T.Sigma Beauty Sigma Performance Eyes Kit uploaded by Kayla H.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY #29 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The Performance Eyes Kit was designed to allow the precise application of liquid, cream and powder products onto defined areas of the eyes. Essential to creating elaborate looks, the Performance Eyes Kit is a must for advanced makeup artistry. see more...

April J.
Millsboro
By far some of the absolute best brushes made in the beauty industry. I absolutely love sigma brushes for everything from my foundation & other liquid products to powder products including eyeshadow & extreme detail work. As a working freelance makeup artist I need brushes that are durable & will last & perform as they are supposed to. I need brushes that are going to last through washes without the Ferrell’s falling off or the hairs shedding & falling out & without a question or doubt These brushes give me exactly that. & they are also so insanely soft. I recommend them highly. I know they are definitely an investment for some due to their price but If you are a makeup artist or even a makeup enthusiast & just need reliable brushes that will stand the test of time, look no further!!Sigma Beauty Sigma Performance Eyes Kit
Rae B.
Gulfport
For anybody who is starting out in makeup and wants to up their game in eyeshadow application, I recommend these brushes. My favorite one out of the kit is the Tapered blending brush because it makes it super easy to get into the crease and really define it. The $77 price tag is pretty good because you’re paying about $11 dollars per brush and if taken care of properly, they’ll last for years.
Malena A.
Irwin, PA
Love this brush set. I started my eye brush collection with these when I first started getting more into makeup. I’ve had this brushes for years and they have held up so well. These are still a staple in my collection years later, and I love them just as much as I did when I bought them. Amazing quality brushes for an affordable price. Highly recommend.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
This is an amazing brush set. These were the first brushes I ever bought from Sigma and they did not disappoint. I also love that every brush has on it what it's recommended uses. The quality is incredible and I've had them for over a year and they've held up beautifully. Keep an eye out for different sales during the year as Sigma often posts them.
Shasha S.
MiNa B.
I've heard a lot of reviews on the Sigma Beauty Sigma Performance Eyes Kit so I had to buy it! I am a darker skinned complexion woman -so when I applied my eyeshadows using these brushes, it made my makeup look so vivid and POP! The bristles are super soft and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend everyone buy these brushes!
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
These brushes are very high quality and are very well made. They blend and place product like a dream. I have never had any issues while using them. They clean up and dry well without losing any bristles. I would love to try some of the other brushes for face as well in the near future.
Mali L.
Memphis, TN
I love sigma brushes! It is so hard for me to buy other brushes knowing that I have a go to brush with sigma that gets the job done every single time! My F80 brush is my favorite! I’m looking at trying the F82 because I really like the shape and I just feel like I get the most out of my product when I am using these brushes!
Mary A.
These brushes are everything. So soft and affordable i love their quality for so little money.. I bought them off their site and the shipping was fast. I use them every time i get glammed up. Definitely would buy them again.
Naomi G.
Hinesville, GA
Amazing tools!!! Its gives you precise and blend the eyeshadow effortlessly and it survive thousand times after wash and its very good for the price, i get them in the sigmabrushes website and i would buy them again and again totally recomend to people who works as a makeup artist
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Do these have a nice feel to them ?
Emely C.
houston
I’ve honestly really want to get these but they are expensive 😭 are they really good ???
Anna D.
surrey
What are similar cheaper dupe makeup brushes to the Sigma Beauty Sigma Performance Eyes Kit ??
Taylar M.
Cresson, TX
Can I free sample this in a voxbox