Sigma Beauty Sigma Lip Eclipse - Seal Of Approval

Sigma Lip Eclipse is a creamy, opaque liquid lipstick with highly pigmented color and a smooth, satin finish, boasting the coverage of a lipstick with the moisturizing feel of a gloss. It's designed with a sponge applicator tip that gives you extreme control for a precise pout. How to use: Apply directly to lips. Color(s): london girl, oh kitten, rosette, seal of approval. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma Lip Eclipse. Style Number: 5141028.

Does anyone have a shade SHE KNOWS THE ROPES? ❤ [product:sigma-beauty-sigma-lip-eclipse-rosette]
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Sigma Lip Eclipse - Seal Of Approval!
Greenville, NC
This product feels nice at first, but then very quickly gets tacky and stays that way! The color is nice, but it transfers incredibly quickly- even with a setting spray. I would not choose to get this product again- there are better liquid lipsticks out there.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great lip gloss that give a brilliant shine. It's not overly sticky or tacky. Gives my lips a more plump appearance and the color goes very well with my skin tone.
Upland , CA
This is a very natural lip color. The brush is like a paint brush, but it’s very pigmented. I use it on natural looks it’s not very pricey it has good value. Sigma is a great cosmetic to use I’m satisfied with what they come up with.
Hesperia, CA
Sigma Beauty Sigma Lip Eclipse - Seal Of Approval uploaded by Jonquil ..
This is the best lip gloss I have ever used. The pigment is so rich. They are one swipe coverage. Even for me, someone who over draws their lips. You can't see the color or texture difference where I've gone over my lip line. They last a long time and just have a beautiful shine.
Carson, CA
This product is very sticky and I don’t really like sticky glosses but the color was very pretty but I notice I have to wear a lip liner with it I wish they made pinks in this same formula for people with darker skin tones
Albany, NY
These glosses remind me of lipglass in that they are a bit gooey. I personally don't mind that since gloss that lasts is generally thick in texture. The color is highly pigmented and shines like the North Star. They make your lips look juicy and plump, I have several of these little gems.
Kennewick, WA
It’s a good product but definitely nothing special. It does feel very heavy on the lips honestly, and kind of tacky, and is almost a cross between no smell at all and a plastic-y sort of smell. I definitely don’t reach for this in comparison to some of my BH Cosmetics lippies.
This lip gloss is juicy juicy juicy! I love it. It’s $10 on sigma.com and it last me half the day before I had to reapply. Nice packaging!
Honestly for the price not worth it it's actually very sticky and not very good quality the color is actually pretty just not the formula
Buffalo New York
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s so so cute it Gives you glossy glossy lips 👄 I love it so so much you can take it any where you like And something I love about it