BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSigma Beauty
Sigma Lip Eclipse - Seal Of Approval

Sigma Beauty Sigma Lip Eclipse - Seal Of Approval

Sigma Lip Eclipse is a creamy, opaque liquid lipstick with highly pigmented color and a smooth, satin finish, boasting the coverage of a lipstick with the moisturizing feel of a gloss. It's designed with a sponge applicator tip that gives you extreme control for a precise pout. How to use: Apply directly to lips. Color(s): london girl, oh kitten, rosette, seal of approval. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma Lip Eclipse. Style Number: 5141028.

Does anyone have a shade SHE KNOWS THE ROPES? ❤ [product:sigma-beauty-sigma-lip-eclipse-rosette]
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Sigma Lip Eclipse - Seal Of Approval!
Ekaterina V.
Martinsburg, WV
Sigma Beauty Sigma Lip Eclipse - Seal Of Approval uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Creamy liquid lipstick, very comfortable on my lips. The smell us nice, too. I've got a mini in my Allurebox
Maram F.
Buffalo New York
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s so so cute it Gives you glossy glossy lips 👄 I love it so so much you can take it any where you like And something I love about it
Cierrah R.
Grants Pass, OR
It was okay i didn't love it especially for the price that this product was its definitely not my favorite
Alyssa P.
Upland , CA
This is a very natural lip color. The brush is like a paint brush, but it’s very pigmented. I use it on natural looks it’s not very pricey it has good value. Sigma is a great cosmetic to use I’m satisfied with what they come up with.
Cristina R.
Albany, NY
These glosses remind me of lipglass in that they are a bit gooey. I personally don't mind that since gloss that lasts is generally thick in texture. The color is highly pigmented and shines like the North Star. They make your lips look juicy and plump, I have several of these little gems.
Jonquil ..
Hesperia, CA
Sigma Beauty Sigma Lip Eclipse - Seal Of Approval uploaded by Jonquil ..
This is the best lip gloss I have ever used. The pigment is so rich. They are one swipe coverage. Even for me, someone who over draws their lips. You can't see the color or texture difference where I've gone over my lip line. They last a long time and just have a beautiful shine.
Sydney H.
Conroe, TX
This product feels nice at first, but then very quickly gets tacky and stays that way! The color is nice, but it transfers incredibly quickly- even with a setting spray. I would not choose to get this product again- there are better liquid lipsticks out there.
Jessica B.
Carson, CA
This product is very sticky and I don’t really like sticky glosses but the color was very pretty but I notice I have to wear a lip liner with it I wish they made pinks in this same formula for people with darker skin tones
April S.
Kermit, WV
Sigma Beauty Sigma Lip Eclipse - Seal Of Approval uploaded by April S.
Bombastic! Pretty! Lasts a while ! Good packaging ! Would recommend. Normal pricing for this brand
Ricbel P.
Orlando
I want this one!! It is a good color of lipstick and I really need one because I don’t have one