Sigma Beauty Sigma F90 Fan Brush uploaded by Jas💋 F.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The F90 Fan features a large fanned brush head perfect for soft application of powder products. This brush also is great for a light dusting of shimmer products onto the skin. EXCLUSIVE FEATURES: SigmaTechTM Fibers - Sigma Beauty's exclusive selection of high performance synthetic fibers engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. Features technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, SigmaTechTM fibers are antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and will maintain its original shape and color even after multiple washes. Ferrules - The patented 3-ring brush ferrule is made with high performance SigmaAlloyTM for durability and strength. Patent No. D718060. Handles - Each brush handle is made from a lightweight, sustainable source of wood which receives 8 coats of paint, making them scratch resistant and guaranteed to last. c 2013 Sigma Enterprises, LLC see more...

Amys C.
grand island
LOVE THIS BRUSH! I use it for blush and it goes on right on the cheek bone. I actually have two and the other I use for my bronzer which is amazing because the shape is perfect for a blunt contour! I use everyday and its so easy to clean!! quality is great, hasn't shed one bit! DEF recommend it.
Sadia M.
I love usingSigma Beauty Sigma F90 Fan Brush because it leaves my highlight looking flawless. It doesn’t leave my highlight looking like it hasn’t been blended and picks up just the right amount of product. I would buy again but I probably wouldn’t need to.
Vonne C.
Charlotte, NC
I love this fan brush. it is my favorite and I use it every time I do my makeup. Most fun brushes makes my highlight look a little splotchy but not this brush. It gives a flawless application and it is very affordable brush. I would recommend this brush to anyone
Amberly S.
The bristles on this brush are super soft. I find I like this best for applying and blending contour. It fits well in the hollows of the cheeks, along the jawline, and on the sides of the nose. Not my favorite contour brush by any means but definitely the best use I have found for this brush. These sorts of brushes never work for me for highlighter or sweeping away bake.
Zineb•23•🇲🇦🇺🇸 M.
Sigma Beauty is a quality brand for brushes and makeup products. I bought a Sigma beauty F90 Fan brush and i like how it feels on the skin, its soft. I use it to put my highlighter on my cheeks and it is very good looking. The products leaves on my cheeks easily, I recommend it.
Ariansi A.
I love this product very effective ! Bought this online and could have not regret spending a dime on it ! I love it and would so buy it again I recommend it to anyone who loves make-up like I do !! Such a great product !
Joshtien M.
New York
These are one of my favorite set of brushes hands down! Sigma brushes have become a staple in my makeup routine. I'd have to say my favorite brush is the tapered powder brush. I find that it applies my MAC MSF in a natural way that doesn't leave my face looking cakey at all! My least favorite brush would have to be duo fiber powder/blush brush. I've never seen a brush bleed so much in my entire life. I don't know if it's the batch I got but it bleeds worst than my coastal scents brushes (which says A LOT). All in all most of the brushes are amazing except for the
Gretchin T.
Jacksonville
I use this for my highlighter and it works great. Doesn't make it look caked on or anything. However, it holds a lot of highlighter and almost feels like I'm wasting it
member-9cf7c9291
I LOVE this brush . I just recently bought it and now that I have I want to buy more sigma brushes !!!! I love the feeling of it . It works sooo good for highlighter !!! I will never be without this brush !
regine c.
Hanover, MD
Perfect brush to apply highlight. I use it on the apple of my cheeks and nose. It is a bit pricey. They have a sale going on now so today will be the perfect time to buy. I would definitely recommend to everyone else.