Sigma Beauty Sigma F84 - Angled Kabuki TM uploaded by Georgina P.Sigma Beauty Sigma F84 - Angled Kabuki TM uploaded by Charli S.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY #73 in Facial Makeup Brushes

One of Sigma Beauty's most successful and high quality lines is the Kabuki brushes. The Kabuki brushes are exceptional and stylish while at the same time are offered at a price that you can afford. The soft synthetic sigmax bristles make it easy to apply your makeup so you always look your best. Choose from a variety of brush shapes to get the perfect fit for your own makeup routine! see more...

• How good is it?1 Answers
  • Sigma or morphe? I have a few morphe brushes but have never tried...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Julie D.
Bellevue NE
Sigma has really good quality brushes i have there flat top foundation brush but i really love the angle brush for foundation it buffs out foundations amazingly and it fits the curves on my face better the bristles are super soft and doesn’t shed i definitely want to buy more of there brushes and make up to.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is a great foundation brush. Your liquid foundation will go on so perfectly and streak-free you'll never want to use another one! I think my makeup takes 10 minutes less to apply when I grab this brush.
Elisa S.
moreno valley, CA
Sigma brushes are my favorite. The angle on this brush makes it perfect to apply and blend in my creme contour or cream blush. You can use powder with this brush as well.
Ashley A.
Daly City, CA
I use this brush every day for my concealer. It blends so easily and makes my skin look so smooth. It’s really soft and dense and really think it’s worth the money. It holds up nicely. I’ve had it for probably 5 years and it still looks perfect and feels soft. No shedding! Highly recommend!
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Danbee K.
Circle Pines, MN
I love using this brush for my contour. It’s angled perfectly so it just lays on my face and gives me a nice defined contour. The size of it is nice to because it’s a bigger brush it gets the job done quicker and with ease.
Melissa M.
Greensboro , NC
This was my very first Sigma brush! Will always go back to for my foundation application. The bristles are so soft and the handle is very sturdy so it helps with putting your makeup on. I would def recommend this.
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Works very well!! Very soft, sculpted and ready to begin with makeup. They all work very effortlessly to create the look and do not shed or fall apart easily which is a large problem with many. Would recommend!
Sahar F.
I love this brush, since it was my first foundation brush and still is. I also have other brushes from this brand and I definitely recommend them as the best brushes ever
Keara S.
Plainfield
Absolutely perfect foundation brush. The slightly curved edged allows you to get into the deepest caverns of your face without sucking up too much product.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Sigma or morphe? I have a few morphe brushes but have never tried sigma
Alondra Nicole R.