BY SIGMA BEAUTY

One of Sigma Beauty's most successful and high quality lines is the Kabuki brushes. The Kabuki brushes are exceptional and stylish while at the same time are offered at a price that you can afford. The soft synthetic sigmax bristles make it easy to apply your makeup so you always look your best. Choose from a variety of brush shapes to get the perfect fit for your own makeup routine! see more...

Sigma Beauty Sigma F84 - Angled Kabuki TM
  • "This is really great for contouring your face and makes it look really blended as you go along." in 47 reviews
  • "LOVE this. I got this as part of the kabuki set I don't regret it. Great for getting in your check hollows for more targeted application of product" in 31 reviews
  • "I love this brush. It puts on any liquid foundation I have tried really easily. Blending takes no time with this brush and the angle really help to get around the eyes and nose easily. And the bristles don't clump together and have stayed soft. " in 7 reviews
Laura F.
Apple Valley
I really loved this brush but it was a pain to clean if you didn’t have the time to do it everyday, which let’s be honest not many do. And after soaking in warm, NOT hot water and baby shampoo for a minute or two to loosen all the foundation in there I noticed the bristles started to fall out. In chunks! I was so upset that I had to just throw it away. I have done that with so many other brushes and never had an issue except for this one. Major bummer!
Angela W.
Holly
This is a nice brush. It has a nice weight to it and dense, soft bristles. I like it for applying liquid and cream products, but it’s also nice for buffing in powder products. When I want a kabuki style brush, I always grab this one. Sigma brushes have been hit or miss for me because I have had issues with a couple (brand new) brushes having the hair come completely out of the ferrule, but I have had no complaints or issues with this particular brush.
Perla V.
Riverside
It applies foundation very nicely. I got this brush in a set online I can’t really remember from which site exactly I got the set half off I don’t think I would have bought it if it was full price I would it at half the price again. But full price umm no I feel like for the full price you can find a cheaper brush that does the same.
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
This is one of my zing brush I love it I use it almost everytime I use my makeup just depends on the type of foundation I'm using at the time sometimes when I'm using goes better with a sponge and sometimes it goes better with a brush. It feels better than fresh this is the Russia Eve's I love it it doesn't shed it wash as well and it doesn't lose its shape it's just absolutely beautiful.
Jeane E.
San Francisco
I have tried quite a few makeup brushes in the past. Some were lousy, some were decent, but none impressed me much...until now. I ran across Sigma brushes at Amazon and, after reading some reviews, I somewhat reluctantly decided to try one (the stippling brush). After owning it several months, I was so impressed that I bought two more brushes (the Angled and Round Kabuki). I LOVE ALL OF THEM! They feel wonderful on your face (almost like mink, or one of those really soft velvety blankets).
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
This brush is great for applying contour, foundation and blush. I'll use it for pretty much anything! Great versatile brush and not insanely expensive (but not the cheapest either). The bristles are so soft! TIP: since this brush is made of real hair it is best to use with powders!

I find myself reaching for this brush almost daily. I love it so much. It doesn't shed and it maintains its shape after washing it. I highly recommend trying this brush if you haven't yet!
Courtney N.
Geismar, LA
Holy grail foundation brush!!! I use this all the time. Every time I try a new brush I always end up reaching for this one to finish my makeup. I love all of the Sigma foundation brushes, but this is by far my favorite!
Candice D.
berea
I absolutely LOVE all of my sigma brushes! I use this one the most for my foundation application. It has made a major difference. I also, love the angle so that I can get in certain places that the flat kabuki can’t.
Claudia B.
Absolutely love this brush for foundation application. I apply dabs of liquid foundation to the face and I can quickly get an evenly blended application with this brush. I use it every day and cannot live without it!
Amanda D.
Lakeland, FL
This is an awesome brush and not very pricey which I love. The bristles are soft and my bronzer glides on and buffs out super easy. Great handle design and very sturdy. Would buy this brush again and would recommend.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Sigma or morphe? I have a few morphe brushes but have never tried sigma
Alondra Nicole R.