Sigma Beauty Sigma F75 Concealer Brush

The F75 Concealer features a thin, tapered, flat brush head. It's designed to work perfectly with cream or liquid products, to conceal the edges of the lip after applying lip color or to clean up any edges on the eye for a polished finish. The brush features SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. They feature technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma F75 Concealer Brush. Style Number: 5038477.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Sigma F75 Concealer Brush!
Product Highlights
“I use this brush to cut my crease AND pack color onto the lid. I use it every time I go all out on my makeup!” in reviews
Dallas Tx Dennis Rd apt 1083
Really good I like it a lot how it play’s the concealer. It 100% gets the work done love it a lot
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Sigma
Perfect for under the eyes or to use for eyebrows. Good quality brush. Pretty affordable as well.
Very nice product i love this brand are amazing such a good ones I would love to try new things
Mesa, AZ
Great for concealer. Gets the job done. Brushes are good quality and I use it on a daily basis
Manteca
Best brushes ever. Best quality for the price. It is the best brush for applying concealer.
Holmdel, NJ
Good dupe for MAC. Applies product nicely and is easy to wash. Good value for the price.
El Paso, TX
I use concealer myself and this puts it so well I love it so much, it blends it perfectly
Best brushes every the bristles are very soft and last such a long time so worth the try
Everett, MA
I love sigma brushes. I have a lot of them in my kit. Great price point and great quality
East Bethel, MN
I love this concealer brush it works amazing and is good quality and just a good brush

Looking for your answer?