Sigma Beauty Sigma F75 Concealer Brush

The F75 Concealer features a thin, tapered, flat brush head. It's designed to work perfectly with cream or liquid products, to conceal the edges of the lip after applying lip color or to clean up any edges on the eye for a polished finish. The brush features SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. They feature technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma F75 Concealer Brush. Style Number: 5038477.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Sigma F75 Concealer Brush!
Product Highlights
“I use this brush to cut my crease AND pack color onto the lid. I use it every time I go all out on my makeup!” in reviews
Philadelphia, PA
I really only use this brush for cut crease and craving out my brows but it’s perfect. It is soft but at the same time firm enough to get the job done. It’s super affordable and I would definitely recommend this.
Jackson
Sigmas F75 concealer brush is very nice for precision work. I use it for a cut crease and to clean up my winged eye makeup or around my mouth to clean up lipstick liners. The brush retails for $16.00 and it is very flat and perfect for whatever precision work you may need to make sure your makeup is well, perfect!
This is my favorite way to apply concealer. I dampen a little and apply the concealer under my eyes. Smooth application and the angle allows me to cover all the way to my lash line. Perfect every time! Everyone should have this brush in their arsenal.
Spokane, WA
I love love LOVE this Sigma concealer make up brush. I really do love all Sigma make up brushes, and felt confident in this purchase because it is Sigma. Recently I have purchased a few other concealer brushes at "budget brand" prices, in attempt to find a good quality concealer brush at an awsome price. The ideal concealer brush to me, is compact, soft with the ability to blend the product in under my eyes, without pulling that delicate under eye area. I have often recommended all Sigma make up brushes, and will continue to do so with this one. I know it is spendier than some brushes, but the quality is above all others. When you clean your Sigma brushes they wont lose bristles or thin out. And if you clean with the correct cleaners they will feel soft and new. Also, you dont need to go buy make up brush cleaner, you can make GREAT and PERFECT cleaner at home using one part olive oil, one part anti bacterial dish soap, one part baby shampoo. Leave one quarter of the bottle empty and fill with water. Mix the ingredients and swirl brushes in mixture. Repeat til the brush rinses clear water. Squeeze excess water out, and lay brush down with brush side hanging over dresser or counter to air dry. I place books on my brush handles to secure them so they wont fall off ledge.
Philadelphia, PA
Great brush, does the job and bristles are soft. I have oily skin so I apply a thick amount of concealer and blend it really well with this brush plus my beauty blender from Sephora
Paris, TX
Works great for applying creamy concealer or foundation on the under eye section or eyebrow section . It can also be used with primer to get an even finish on the eyelid before moving on to eyeshadow
Super precise brush and has really soft bristles. I love this brush for cut creases or defining my eye brows with concealer. A little bit on the pricier side but It works well and lasts a very long time.
san diego
It’s very good only used it once because it was my friends. I don’t really have a lot of brand makeup brushes at all but it’s super good. It’s hard not having good brushes to do my eyebrows though.
San antonio, TX
Works amazingly well! Which is too be expected of all sigma brushes...I have fairly dry skin and even on dry days I didn’t notice streaks or patchy concealer on my face from this brush!
Mesa, AZ
Perfect concealer brush to use for cutting the crease or carving out your eyebrows! Picks up the perfect amount when using and isn’t messy as other brushes I’ve used before .

Looking for your answer?