Sigma Beauty Sigma F66 Angled Buff Concealer Brush uploaded by Eélizz E.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The F66 Angled Buff Concealer Brush by Sigma features a firm, yet soft angled brush head and is best used for buffing concealer product around the eyes or nose, or for cleaning up any fallout under the eye to perfect your look. It features SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. They feature technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma F66 Angled Buff Concealer Brush. Style Number: 5038486. see more...

Kaylee M.
Orlando
Not a good shape for a concealer brush I’ll stick to my morphe brush, pricey and you get a horrible weird shape I mean really how are you supposed to use this under your eyes would be good for blending out concealer under the brows but I wouldn’t recommend
Angie F.
Rahway
I expect every Sigma Makeup Brush to be outstanding or to surpass than other high-end brands is a very tough expectation to meet.
I think if you go in with “this is an affordable alternative” rather than “this is exactly the same or better” you won’t be disappointed.
The kit came without the little pamphlet that says what all the brushes do which was something. Ibought the pro kit to do this. But a piece was missing. In about four month the Fibre already acting funny. My barrel is moving. On the bright side, the brushes are soft and gorgeous. They do live up to the reviews they get with the exception of the Duo Fibre handle. I have had my Dup Fibre replaced. I don't think they're worth the price are selling for but I'm just surprised at the doubling in price unless the quality has also increased with it.
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
I am a major makeup brush lover and Sigma is one of my favorite Brands out there. The quality of their brushes are amazing so precise the bristles are so soft they blend your makeup perfectly and there's no Fallout with the bristles
Faith M.
hebron
This brush is my go to brush for my perfect winged eyeliner! It is so easy to use and always makes my liner look flawless and sharp! It is a staple in my makeup bag and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Alesha K.
otsego
Brushes are really soft and work very well with blending, whether it be buffing out your contour or fluffing out your crease. BUT you can find much cheaper brushes that do the same things.
Liz S.
Houston
Having been using it for years. Great brush. My skin is extremely try and sensitive. And I have dark circles under my eyes. This brush is very soft and make it super easy to precisely apply just right amount of concealers to cover my dark circles. Love it.
Briannah C.
I love Sigma brushes. They are extremely soft. Every girl should invest in a good set of brushes. These are a good price for the quality that you get. I use brushes in my everyday makeup routine.
jasmine b.
whittier
So my eyebrows have a nice shape to begin with but I am such a perfectionist when it comes to them . I use this brush to conceal my eyebrows and it’s so precise, I am not scared to get any concealer on my brows or anything like that!
Hailey S.
I love using this brush for my eyeliner. It’s so small and precise to apply the perfect wing liner. Kind of pricey for a small brush but it does the job well. Found it off of amazon for $20. Good for jell liner
Paula A.
naples
I love this sigma brush! It’s so soft and blends out the product very well! Makes it easy to apply! I use it every time I do concealer! Highly recommend for applying concealer I would 100% buy again