Sigma Beauty Sigma F64 Soft Blend Concealer Brush uploaded by Katie W.Sigma Beauty Sigma F64 Soft Blend Concealer Brush uploaded by Katie W.Sigma Beauty Sigma F64 Soft Blend Concealer Brush uploaded by Katie W.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Sigma F64 Soft Blend Concealer Brush features a large, soft brush head and is ideal for use with cream or liquid products to conceal large areas of the face, such as the cheeks and forehead. The brush features SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. The technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips are developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma F64 Soft Blend Concealer Brush. Style Number: 5038653. see more...

Katie W.
Sterling, VA
Wow! Just wow!! If you haven't seen my other reviews for Sigma Beauty brushes then you must believe me when I say these are truly a must have. This concealer brush is absolutely amazing and works so well when adding concealer! It blends so good and the brush itself is thicker compared to Morphe and BH Cosmetics too. This concealer brush has thicker bristles but is super soft! I couldn't be happier with the way this applies my concealer!
Sariesa H.
Ukiah
Someone gave this to me as a gift and I use it for my eyeshadow. Of course you can never have enough eye shadow brushes right? I totally love it and would of bought it and will be buying more brushes for them. Oh ya when cleaning the brush it is still like new when it drys no fall out.
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
This is a great little blending brush and it works well for multiple uses. It is a brush I use all the time and it is still in great shape and hasn’t shedded or warped in anyway. I recommend this brush to anyone who needs a nice blending brush.
Cassie W.
Okay, but not as good as most brands at same price point. Bristles seemed a bit stiffer than usual which is not the Sigma norm. Love the brand and most of their brushes, but this one in particular seemed to be a bit of a bust.
Molly V.
Missoula
I was really excited about buying this brush. I heard so many great things about the brand however I found the bristles to be irritating and kinda scratchy. I plan to purchase some of their other brushes to get a better feel for quality
Megan P.
Wilmington
Can you over blend ? Sometimes I use this with powder to contour my nose , other wise this is a great eyeshadow brush to use on outer crease for Smokey eye or transitioning color.
Carmen V.
Lowell, MA
This brush to seal, amazingly diffuses, is of excellent quality, good materials make the work more incredible. Many of my brushes are sigma. I recommend this brand 100%
Brittney H.
Wade
This is the best brush to use concealer on my eyelids and under eyes. It’s a little expensive but it works great. It looks sleek and elegant on my vanity. It never sheds and it’s very dense and soft. It is my go to concealer brush
Vashti S.
Bronx
I actually used this today and have been using this a couple times now. It blends our concealer like a DREAMMMM. Whether it be a cream or liquid concealer, it blends it out and makes your skin look so seamless. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Lauren S.
anchorage
I totally love and recommend this conceal brush I love how it goes on my skin and how it applies the product I bought this brush a ulta beautiful and it’s so soft I’m so satisfied with my product I totally love it