BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Sigma F64 Soft Blend Concealer Brush features a large, soft brush head and is ideal for use with cream or liquid products to conceal large areas of the face, such as the cheeks and forehead. The brush features SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. The technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips are developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma F64 Soft Blend Concealer Brush. Style Number: 5038653. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
MiNa B.
I've heard a lot of reviews on the Sigma Beauty Soft Blend Concealer - F64 so I had to buy it! I am a darker skinned complexion woman -so when I applied my Concealer using this brush, it made my makeup look so smooth and glowly. The bristles are super soft and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend everyone to buy this brush!
Sariesa H.
Ukiah
Someone gave this to me as a gift and I use it for my eyeshadow. Of course you can never have enough eye shadow brushes right? I totally love it and would of bought it and will be buying more brushes for them. Oh ya when cleaning the brush it is still like new when it drys no fall out.
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
This is a great little blending brush and it works well for multiple uses. It is a brush I use all the time and it is still in great shape and hasn’t shedded or warped in anyway. I recommend this brush to anyone who needs a nice blending brush.
Leonarda P.
Pompano Beach, FL
Great product. Not too expensive and gets the job done. One of my favorite blending brushes. The bristles are soft and does exactly what it’s make for. I am overall satisfied with their brushes. I would recommend.
Carmen V.
Lowell, MA
This brush to seal, amazingly diffuses, is of excellent quality, good materials make the work more incredible. Many of my brushes are sigma. I recommend this brand 100%
Dani G.
Tampa, FL
I love this brush! I am a brush fanatic. These are so soft and apply well. The price is the only down fall. Even though they are a little pricey, they are so worth it.
Nicole C.
rialto
Love it !!! The blending is amazing , this is probably the best blending brush I’ve used so far . My skin type is oily to normal . I ordered it online I am satisfied with my purchases .
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
excellent brush to blend concelear under the eyes. It's firm enough to blend well but soft enough to not hurt the sensitive area, and the size is ideal for the region.
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Love matching this brush with my mats foundation! It is so pretty and cute to look at and work very well. I have dry under eye sand this brush helps give me that airburusb look
francesca  z.
Richmond , TX
Loved this for blending concealer on the face and setting the concealer under my eyes with powder. But for blending concealer under my eyes? I preferred my beauty blender still. Would definitely recommend though. As far as higher end brushes go, Sigma won't fail you-most of the time.