Sigma Beauty Sigma F50 Duo Fibre Brush uploaded by chloe g.Sigma Beauty Sigma F50 Duo Fibre Brush uploaded by Carolina A.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The Sigma F50 Duo Fibre Brush features blended fibers with an airy flat brush head. It's perfect for blending powder or liquid products onto the skin for an airbrushed finish. It's made with SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. They feature technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma F50 Duo Fibre Brush. Style Number: 5038871. see more...

Taylor R.
Woodbury, NJ
Favorite brush for marrying bronzer and blush. Use it for diffusing color and pigments. Staple in any collection. I got it on sale because I thought the price was a little high and I normally stick to affordable brushes. Handle is a little flimsy but you can push it back into the metal portion.
Amparo G.
San Leandro, CA
I Definitely would and use this brush on my face because it is too big although maybe I just haven't mastered it but it is too big for my foundation in my face I useless brush more let's say for a shimmer on my embody or something that goes towards my body because of the size of this brush I don't like to use on my face.
Sydney L.
Tallahassee
I love this brush! I use this everyday with my foundation and it is amazing. I have oily skin. This brush makes my foundation look so airbrushed and flawless. It makes it super easy to apply. I would highly recommend this brush to everyone! I use it literally every single day
weston c.
Albany
Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush The fibers of this brush are exceptionally plush and silky—almost like they’ve been tumble-dried with a dozen dryer sheets. And since they’re packed so tightly together, the bristles simultaneously spread and buff both liquid and cream foundations across your face for a smooth, streak-free finish
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Use this brush for blush since I like more of a natural look. Works great at the beginning shed maybe 3 to 5 hairs and never have had a problem with shedding I have had this brush for 3 years. Very durable and worth the money in investing on any of these brushes.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
This is a great brush to use with more pigmented blushes or powders. The duofibers help diffuse the product. Not extremely versatile, works best with cream product or powders that need sheered out
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
This brush is literally the best thing I have ever used for applying foundation. It creates such an airbrushed finished. Even better, it dosn't soak up a lot of product or end up streaky. Definitely worth investing!
Valerie V.
Fitzgerald, GA
I use this brush after finishing my foundation and contour, just to further blur any harsh lines. It really does leave an airbrush finish.
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this for blending my contour and blush together and for blending my nose contour. It feels very good on my face and it's very soft
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Sigma has some of the beat brushes! I especially love there eyeshadow blending brush.