BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The Sigma Beauty Brow Expert Kit contains a collection of seven fundamental tools and tints needed to arch, shape and groom the brows. Add this kit to your essential beauty routine to completely enhance your overall makeup look. Included in Kit: E75 - Angled Brow & E80 Brow & Lash dual-ended brush Expert Trim Sharpener Expert Tweeze Brow Powder Duo - Dark Brow Highlight Duo - Bring To Light Brow Wax 2014 Sigma Enterprises, LLC see more...

Shakira V.
I recommend this product for anyone looking for a good quality to go to eyebrow kit. It has everything you need the price is pretty affordable and pigment in the powder is great. The color worked perfectly for me and loved that there was a lighter shade in the brow powder for the beginning of the brow so it won’t be too intense and love the brush that comes with this. Perfect for the brows and can be precise too
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
Am in love with this brow kit. It has everything you need to keep your brows tamed lol. From the brush to the tweezers are amazing. The scissors are so sharp that you can cut your falsies to your eye size. The brow powder is great. Super pigmented to make the application easy and fast. I would definitely recommend this kit to every one.
Kristen C.
De Soto, KS
I live for this kit! Not only does it include the best brow powder I have ever used, hands down, but the tweezers and scissors have become an integral part of my make up kit. The quality is fantastic and although I’ve owned them for two years, they have yet to dull.
Cherisse C.
Kaaawa, HI
I think the scissors in this kit are the best small scissors I’ve ever found. You could probably cut fabric with these if you had to. 😂 everything in the kit was fabulous but I’d purchase again just for those scissors!
Marie S.
no where
Sigma Beauty Sigma Expert Eyebrow Kit - Dark I have not tried this product yet but I have tried other Sigma products and I enjoyed them so I hope that if I get the chance to try it I will probably like it
Stirling S.
Doral, FL
I love this kit so much, it's perfect for brow rehab it has everything you need. I love the shadow and the highlight. I bought it online in the sigma web because I found a really good deal and I also bought another bunch of things at really good price. Sign in to Sigma's so you can receive notifications about the perfect deals
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
This brow kit is everything! I got it for $8 (I know right!) and its worth the price. I'm subscribed to their email list so I look for their discount codes in my emails when purchasing. The brush works great on your brows, the brow powder is awesome, and those scissors are so sharp lol works great for trimming the brows. I love it!
Leslie M.
Love love love. Sigma always has amazing products. I'm obsessed with eyebrow products so sigma having this kit was amazing. I absolutely love it. Has everything you need and easy to use.
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
Please note that I do not have the complete set. I am only reviewing the Sigma Beauty Brow Highlights Duo in Bring to Light, that’s located in the above set.

The overall product has a nice soft texture and is very blendable. I do find that this product isn’t too pigmented, it creates more of a subtle color under your brow bone. Personally the products are more muted tone, that it could also be used as an eyeshadow base for me. If you’re into a more subtle color under the brows, this product would be great for me. Otherwise, it’s not a super pigmented and blinding enough highlight for me. I also feel like it goes to wear too long into the skin before it disappears into the skin and all you see is a couple shimmers under the brow bone.
Abigail T.
Isle of Wight , Shanklin
I have been using this products for about 2 weeks now and I love it!! I love the brow powder for filling in my brows and setting them in place with the wax! Sigma Beauty Sigma Brow Powder DuoSigma Beauty Sigma Expert Eyebrow Kit - Dark
Blaj L.