Sigma Beauty Sigma E30 - Pencil uploaded by JULIANNA C.Sigma Beauty Sigma E30 - Pencil uploaded by JULIANNA C.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Recommended Use: Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes. see more...

• Is this soft when you use it to smudge out around the lash 1 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this brush! What's so great about it?1 Answers
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I spent way too long looking for a good pencil / crease brush and used my last Birchbox points to get this one and a blender. It's definitely the best I have and I've gone thru nyx, Sephora bro, younique, it cosmetics, and kat Von d. This brush definitely picks up product better than the rest and places it exactly where I want it. At first I thought I couldn't blend with this E30 but pay attention to the angle and just lightly touch the eye and it works much better. Right now I use the crease brush from it cosmetics as my transition and the sigma E30 as the contour/ outer v
erin d.
erin d.
I love this pencil brush for packing on shadow on the outer v. It's also great for smoking out the lashline. The only downfall is that the bristles are kinda rough. It has poked my eye a few times.
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Lawndale, CA
Love this brush. I use under my eye, to create definiton, and in my crsase. Also use it to blend under the eye or for a outer v.
Yesi D.
Yesi D.
I have been in a search for a nice dense brush to apply shadow for my water line area. My eyes are pretty sensitive so i needed one with a sharp tip but not to sharp so it wouldn't irritate me and this worked the trick. After applying i go in with a flat shader brush and complete my look.
Angelique S.
Angelique S.
I absolutely love this brush for blending under my eye and inner corner. I've bought tons of brushes but none of them quite measure up to this brush . It pick up product really well, and makes it easy to blend. Very satisfied with it.
Toni J.
Toni J.
This brush is perfect for blending out your liner and blending out your bottom lash line. It's the perfect pencil brush. I use it everyday when I wear makeup and I bought an extra one for when one of them is dirty
Missa R.
Missa R.
edinburgh
Ever since I received this I have used it most days. It's the right size and density to add colour to the crease or the undereyes specifically where you place it. I haven't found one in the drugstore which compares. I think they wash well and set right back into the original shape.
JULIANNA C.
JULIANNA C.
PORTLAND, OR
Sigma Beauty Sigma E30 - Pencil is perfect for details! I always use one for highlight my inner corner and the other to smoke my under eye area. Love it.
fadila A.
fadila A.
Grenoble
A soft brush perfect for the details. I use it to add the darkest color in the outer corner of the eyelid and to add the highlight in the inner corner of the eyelid.
Raluca M.
Raluca M.
This pencil is perfect for details. You can use it under eye and out and inner corner of the eye. I love this brush and I am using it in any makeup.
Clifton G.
Clifton G.
Tallahassee, FL
I've heard so much about this brush! What's so great about it?
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
Is this soft when you use it to smudge out around the lash