BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Recommended Use: Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes. see more...

• Is this soft when you use it to smudge out around the lash 1 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this brush! What's so great abou...1 Answers
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
This brush is perfect for smudging/applying eyeshadow right under your waterline. It’s an easy application and really makes your waterline pop! It puts the whole look together. I feel like it’s a little rough, but all in all I love it!
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
I bought this brush because I didn't have one like it in my collection and one of my favorite beauty influencers promoted it. I am not a fan of this brush at all. I used it to smudge out my under eye. This is near impossible because it just irritates it.
Angela C.
I waited for a deal and got thus for $10. I use this all the time to place darker eyeshadows on the outer third of my eye and does such a good job placing it down.
Lauren W.
I use this pencil brush for adding shadow to my lower lash line or smoking out my eyeliner. It is the perfect size, shape, and density for that! I’ve had mine for over 3 years and use it almost every single time I do my makeup and it still looks brand new. I would highly recommend it!
Amber C.
W Farmington, OH
I use this brush underneath my water line to smudge out the eyeshadow color. Sigma brushes are by far my favorite overall brand for brushes. I haven't used one that I absolutely hated and can't use.
Angelique S.
I absolutely love this brush for blending under my eye and inner corner. I've bought tons of brushes but none of them quite measure up to this brush . It pick up product really well, and makes it easy to blend. Very satisfied with it.
Eli B.
Charleston, WV
This brush is great for putting eyeshadow smoked out under the bottom lashes! I use this nearly every time I do my eyeshadow so I can do just that. It’s the perfect brush for it.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I spent way too long looking for a good pencil / crease brush and used my last Birchbox points to get this one and a blender. It's definitely the best I have and I've gone thru nyx, Sephora bro, younique, it cosmetics, and kat Von d. This brush definitely picks up product better than the rest and places it exactly where I want it. At first I thought I couldn't blend with this E30 but pay attention to the angle and just lightly touch the eye and it works much better. Right now I use the crease brush from it cosmetics as my transition and the sigma E30 as the contour/ outer v
Yesi D.
I have been in a search for a nice dense brush to apply shadow for my water line area. My eyes are pretty sensitive so i needed one with a sharp tip but not to sharp so it wouldn't irritate me and this worked the trick. After applying i go in with a flat shader brush and complete my look.
erin d.
I love this pencil brush for packing on shadow on the outer v. It's also great for smoking out the lashline. The only downfall is that the bristles are kinda rough. It has poked my eye a few times.
Clifton G.
Tallahassee, FL
I've heard so much about this brush! What's so great about it?
Leah S.
Madison, TN
Is this soft when you use it to smudge out around the lash