BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Create full, natural-looking eyebrows with the Sigma Beauty Brow Powder Duo. Build further definition and intensity of eyebrows when layered on top of brow pencil application. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Review for: Dark
I just got this product in a kit from Sigma. I think the color is dark but not dark enough for it to be considered for a POC. I know I am not dark but I like my brows to be since I have dark hair. the color is very pigmented and a but soft. i found it easy to work with and pretty when applied.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Review for: Light, Other
I love this brow powder using this with their wax pencil makes your brows stay on all day and applies beautifully you would never know that you were filling in your brows with any product
Kendra O.
Havelock, NC
Review for: Other
Wow! I didn't know a brow powder could work this well. This fills in your brows well. I love how Sigma packages things, very cute. First time working with brows for a very long time. I may use this daily and get more if I need to.
Sheng ☺.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Light
My favorite product to use! It's allowed me to make my brow look lighter and less harsh as compared to using the Anastasia dip brow! Downfall is it is powder so it doesn't stay on after a long day.
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Must have in my makeup routine. I use the blonde shade. Perfect blend for my eyebrows which are medium blonde with some extremely light blonde patches. I can never achieve the correct look with pencils or pomade products, this product is great. The 2 colors are great for creating shape & filling in. Blends very well for a full, but natural look.
Ane K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using powder for my brows, but this is not pigmented and when i bought it i tried it 5 times just to make sure i hate it, worse powder ever. love their dip brow tho. i started using the brow powder as a contour powder... might sound crazy but its perfect for sculpting
shay M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how brows can make or break your face. Literally. Unfortunately, I haven't found a brow powder that quite exactly fits the bill for me. Even with a primer I find that my brows get extremely greasy. It's not that sigmas brow powder is bad, it's just not for me!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is great! The lighter color works well to fill in the inner and sparse portions of the brow, while the darker powder creates clean lines. The package seems small but lasts a really long time! It blends easily and a little goes a long way!
Rashee G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this duo. It helps me achieve flawless brows in no time. I have two colors that I need in one compact place. What could be easier. Easy to apply formula that stays on my brows throughout the day.
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is life! I love it! It's the perfect duo and is the perfect color for my eyebrows. I have black hair and if I use regular brown I look stupid but if I use straight black then it's too harsh. This is the perfect inbetween color
Claudia V.
Is this product pigmented and affordable?i will like to try it but I'm not sure about the quality
Miranda D.