BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Create full, natural-looking eyebrows with the Sigma Beauty Brow Powder Duo. Build further definition and intensity of eyebrows when layered on top of brow pencil application. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Ane K.
Ane K.
I like using powder for my brows, but this is not pigmented and when i bought it i tried it 5 times just to make sure i hate it, worse powder ever. love their dip brow tho. i started using the brow powder as a contour powder... might sound crazy but its perfect for sculpting
jessica c.
jessica c.
I love this brand! I love this product as well! It has great pigment, goes on smoothly and a perfect color. The product lasts a good while which is always a good thing. I use this product in my everyday routine. I would definitely repurchase this product.
sofia s.
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA
This powder is life! I love it! It's the perfect duo and is the perfect color for my eyebrows. I have black hair and if I use regular brown I look stupid but if I use straight black then it's too harsh. This is the perfect inbetween color
Marie S.
Marie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Medium
It's not one I always go to, not sure why, but it's a solid brow powder. They have a great selection of brow powders to choose from and they're very soft powders. They're not overly harsh on the brows like some powders that are harder.
Dana P.
Dana P.
What I love the most about this product is the two different shapes in this, so I can figure out what works best with how I do my make up that day. Sometimes I need a darker brow sometimes lighter. This gives me options!
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I use brow powder on my get up on go days .. great for that no makeup makeup look .. elf has a good one that is in comparison to this palette .. it's got good pigmentation so a little goes a long way ...
Rashee G.
Rashee G.
I love this duo. It helps me achieve flawless brows in no time. I have two colors that I need in one compact place. What could be easier. Easy to apply formula that stays on my brows throughout the day.
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Best eyebrows the same time as a result of the shower lol what r u doing to her and her husband and I will have to be in the early afternoon and evening and I will have to be in the early
Cara L.
Cara L.
Love he sigma brow duos! The colors are just right for pro work. Not too warm and not too ashy. Lots of great options and they have great staying power. Would purchase again in future!
Glyniel C.
Glyniel C.
I really like this powder duo for the price. I use this to fill in brows when they are space it makes it look more natural than brow pencils.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Is this product pigmented and affordable?i will like to try it but I'm not sure about the quality
Miranda D.