Sigma Beauty Sigma 'Best of Sigma' Brush Kit ($122 Value) uploaded by Bella C.Sigma Beauty Sigma 'Best of Sigma' Brush Kit ($122 Value) uploaded by Jade L.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Stay on top of your makeup game with this set featuring seven of Sigma's exclusive and current best-selling brushes. Kit includes:- F80 Flat Kabuki Brush- P88 Precision Flat Angled Brush- F64 Soft Blend Concealer Brush- E57 Firm Shader Brush- E38 Diffused Crease Brush- E34 Domed Utility Brush- E21 Smudge Brush Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma 'Best of Sigma' Brush Kit ($122 Value). Style Number: 5038495. see more...

Faith R.
I love these brushes they are so good and great  Quality! You should totally check these out! I use these  in my every day make up routine and they are so soft  and I just love them there's no words to describe them !  I would definitely buy these again.
SaToya M.
Americus , GA
I purchased this set by mistake and when I say I am very HAPPY that I did!!! These brushes have really cute packaging but they have to be some of the softest brushes I have ever used! I was in love with them!!! The shawdow brush was my absolute favorite! It had my highlight POPPPING!! My sister recently started doing professional makeup and gave them to her and her clients even love the feel of them! Definitely a must have. The price is a little high but I can almost guarantee your fav YouTube guru has a code for some cash off
Angelique A.
Sigma brushes are freaking amazing they have one for just about anything. The packaging is very sleek and cute . The price is a little high but it just right for the quality. I have got an sigma sponge from them and loved it
Sandra A.
I love all of sigmas brushes, very similar to MAC but cheaper and more affordable. Makes doing your makeup more fun and easy. Repeat user. The foundation brush is my fav
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
These brushes are seriously magical! I call them my magical wands.. Haha they are such high quality! Out of the dozens of brands I have.... These are my absolute favorite!!
Missa R.
edinburgh
I absolutely love love love my sigma brush set. Before these I was using cheaper real techniques and a couple of zoeva brushes but these are very much professional quality. My eye makeup has only improved since investing in good tools. The E58 is my favourite for packing on lid colour.