BY SIGMA BEAUTY #77 in Makeup Brush Sets

The Sigma Beauty Premium Kit contains fifteen signature quality brushes for the face, eyes and lips. These brushes are unique, versatile and the perfect addition to complete your brush collection. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Mary T.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I previously wrote a review praising Morphe brushes but shortly after I purchased a Sigma 30 brush set. Since that day I have barely touched any morphe brushes. In fact I literally only use 1 morphe brush anymore (the large angled contour brush). Now I use my sigma brushes every single day. They are so high quality and soft. The morphe brushes often shed or the glue came apart and I had to throw away. Not so with these great Sigma brushes.

I got the kit on sale, was originally around $350 but during a blowout sale I got the kit for $168 including tax and shipping! Some of my favorites in the kit: small angled contour brush (perfect for a cool tone contour before using a larger brush for bronzer), tapered highlight brush, the F20 large powder brush (I use this for my bronzer), E50 large fluff (to contour nose), E65 eyeliner brush, the concealer brush is perfect for packing shadow on the lid (I use a Sephora concealer brush for my actual concealer).

Would highly recommend, am planning on buying more brushes (got my eye on that F80 brush!). If you want to get some nice, quality brushes that are worth the price tag, wait for a sale and treat yourself to some Sigma brushes!
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
Omg omg omg. I just received these for my birthday and I love them. They are just amazing. I was so excited and then when they came I was just blown away. I did have a coupon from Sigma they emailed me for 35% off. I feel like the company went out of their way to really earn my business. They knew I was stalking their website and they reached out to me and sent codes. I appreciated that!
Jordan K.
Glennville, GA
If you are a makeup artist, you need this. The brushes are so high quality. I live for them. They are soft and blend everything nice. I got mine when on sale so maybe wait for a sale.
marisa l.
Valrico fl
These brushes can be a bit pricey, but my god do they get the job done. They are so soft and precise. From the eye brushes to the face brushes they all serve there purpose perfectly.
Tiffany B.
Omaha
Wonderful brushes. Totally under rated these days as morphe has taken over bc of price. I’ve had these for years they have outlasted every morphe brush I’ve purchased!!!
Linda E.
Sigma is my favorite makeup brushes now! They all their promises and brushes work amazing and long lasting. Best part sigma always has AMAZING SALES! I recommend these brushes to a friend of mine and she is obsessed ! Trust me u won’t be disappointed !
Makayla G.
Leesburg, TX
It's a wonderful product and it's blends makeup beautifully. I bought it online on sigma . My skin is oily n dry at times. It's blends more smoothly than other brushes. I would but it again because its a good product.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
You can not beat Sigma brushes, no way, no how! I purchased these during their semi-annual sale and saved so much money!!! I use Sigma brushes daily and prefer not to use any others except Morphe brushes. These are so highly recommended especially when they are on sale! They came in a very nice case that I did not expect! Very professional!
Crystal G.
I absolutely love my makeup brushes from Sigma!
They're very easy to use and the packaging is so sleek! The eyeshadow brushes blend my eyeshadow out so flawlessly and I'm definitely set on brushes for a while ;)
Marlene M.
San Antonio, TX
I actually purchased the Sigma Copper Kit Extravaganza Kit and I can imagine its as great as their other brushes. My skin type is a combo of oily in the tzone but dry on the cheeks and I would definitely recommend to achieve a flawless look!
EMMSAYS M.
Sigma brushes or morphe brushes ? Which one do you guys prefer and why ? Sigma Beauty Premium Kit by Sigma Beauty 15 Makeup BrushesMorphe Brushes
June C.
Weston Super Mare
Are these the real product?💕
andrea g.
Quisiera probar estas brochas... donde podría conseguirlas en tienda?
Lou C.
Would you characterize these brushes as super high quality?
lucero r.
Santa Maria, CA
is sigma better then morphe ?