BY SIGMA BEAUTY #75 in Makeup Brush Sets

The Sigma Beauty Premium Kit contains fifteen signature quality brushes for the face, eyes and lips. These brushes are unique, versatile and the perfect addition to complete your brush collection. see more...

Mary T.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I previously wrote a review praising Morphe brushes but shortly after I purchased a Sigma 30 brush set. Since that day I have barely touched any morphe brushes. In fact I literally only use 1 morphe brush anymore (the large angled contour brush). Now I use my sigma brushes every single day. They are so high quality and soft. The morphe brushes often shed or the glue came apart and I had to throw away. Not so with these great Sigma brushes.

I got the kit on sale, was originally around $350 but during a blowout sale I got the kit for $168 including tax and shipping! Some of my favorites in the kit: small angled contour brush (perfect for a cool tone contour before using a larger brush for bronzer), tapered highlight brush, the F20 large powder brush (I use this for my bronzer), E50 large fluff (to contour nose), E65 eyeliner brush, the concealer brush is perfect for packing shadow on the lid (I use a Sephora concealer brush for my actual concealer).

Would highly recommend, am planning on buying more brushes (got my eye on that F80 brush!). If you want to get some nice, quality brushes that are worth the price tag, wait for a sale and treat yourself to some Sigma brushes!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Omg I love these brushes. I was gifted this set by the brand when I met them at PHAMExpo. They are probably the best quality brushes I own (and I own a lot)! Highly recommend to add to your kit especially if you are a pro makeup artist. My favorite brush of this set is the Sigma Beauty - Tapered Highlighter - F35 - I usually use fan brushes for highlighting but this one is a game changer!
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
This Sigma set is such a great value in my opinion. You safe money for sure when you decide to buy a kit and this one specifically I feel is so complete and not too overwhelming. It has face and eye tools essentials Great starter kit! I would recommend
Shannon L.
Pittsford, NY
Sigma makeup brushes are in a league of their own. They may be more expensive than morphe, but the quality speaks for itself. They are amazing brushes. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have my sigma brushes. 10/10 recommend.
Jordan K.
Glennville, GA
If you are a makeup artist, you need this. The brushes are so high quality. I live for them. They are soft and blend everything nice. I got mine when on sale so maybe wait for a sale.
Janette D.
Best investment in my life! The brushes are super smooth and blend out makeup like a dream. Have them as a staple in my freelance kit and recommend them to everyone!
Linda E.
Sigma is my favorite makeup brushes now! They all their promises and brushes work amazing and long lasting. Best part sigma always has AMAZING SALES! I recommend these brushes to a friend of mine and she is obsessed ! Trust me u won’t be disappointed !
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
This was the first brush kit owned for the beginning of my career as a pro-mua. My parents purchased this as a birthday gift for me 6 years ago and to this day, I still keep them in my kit. They have held up
Hannah H.
Sigma brushes are incredible! They're strong and soft and sturdy! They feel high quality and they have a 2 year warranty! They're a great brush for anywhere from beginner to pro.. they're just a great brand of brush!
Marquita S.
Richmond
These brushes are wonderful. They are soft and evenly apply makeup. I love the even toned look I receive when I am finished. I would recommend these brushes for others to try.
Marium S.
Sigma brushes or morphe brushes ? Which one do you guys prefer and why ? Sigma Beauty Premium Kit by Sigma Beauty 15 Makeup BrushesMorphe Brushes
Salwa A.
Will I be receiving the products to write the review? And after how many days of the post/ review will I receive my payment ?
June C.
Weston Super Mare
Are these the real product?💕
Kaylee K.
Orange city, FL
Do they work well at blending things out?
Lou C.
Would you characterize these brushes as super high quality?

back