BY SIGMA BEAUTY #52 in Makeup Brush Sets

The Sigma Beauty Premium Kit contains fifteen signature quality brushes for the face, eyes and lips. These brushes are unique, versatile and the perfect addition to complete your brush collection. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...
Makayla G.
Leesburg, TX
It's a wonderful product and it's blends makeup beautifully. I bought it online on sigma . My skin is oily n dry at times. It's blends more smoothly than other brushes. I would but it again because its a good product.
Katie S.
Rochester, NY
Bushes are so soft and feel so soft on skin! It applies your makeup on so well! I use these everyday and it is a good price! I love these compared to jy old brushes because these dont scratch your face!
Maria C.
Modesto
These brushes are nice they blend makeup and eyeshadow really nice it's a good value it compares to other by a little bit my skin type is really sensitive and these brushes work for my skin type i recommend!
Tammy M.
Follansbee
I find the small tapered blending brush by Sigma to be very soft and blending. I finally just got to use my very first Sigma brush from my limited edition boxy charm and I love this brush. It is great quality on how it is made and it great for blending make-up.
Emma H.
Olathe, KS
I love sigma brushes! I received one complimentary awhile back and haven’t looked back! I love the rose gold and they look amazing in my room. Also they blend amazingly what could be better? I will keep buying these! the only competitor is it cosmetics!
Linda E.
Sigma is my favorite makeup brushes now! They all their promises and brushes work amazing and long lasting. Best part sigma always has AMAZING SALES! I recommend these brushes to a friend of mine and she is obsessed ! Trust me u won’t be disappointed !
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
You can not beat Sigma brushes, no way, no how! I purchased these during their semi-annual sale and saved so much money!!! I use Sigma brushes daily and prefer not to use any others except Morphe brushes. These are so highly recommended especially when they are on sale! They came in a very nice case that I did not expect! Very professional!
Crystal G.
I absolutely love my makeup brushes from Sigma!
They're very easy to use and the packaging is so sleek! The eyeshadow brushes blend my eyeshadow out so flawlessly and I'm definitely set on brushes for a while ;)
Marlene M.
San Antonio, TX
I actually purchased the Sigma Copper Kit Extravaganza Kit and I can imagine its as great as their other brushes. My skin type is a combo of oily in the tzone but dry on the cheeks and I would definitely recommend to achieve a flawless look!
Chantel M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Theee best brushes ever my makeup game elevated ever since I started using these brushes especially the e15 flat definer brush 😩😩 my brow game is soo much better and all the brushes are so soft and blend out so beautiful. I can go on and on I personally own the cooper collection. Ig Chant3lj
EMMSAYS M.
Sigma brushes or morphe brushes ? Which one do you guys prefer and why ? Sigma Beauty Premium Kit by Sigma Beauty 15 Makeup BrushesMorphe Brushes
June C.
Weston Super Mare
Are these the real product?💕
andrea g.
Quisiera probar estas brochas... donde podría conseguirlas en tienda?
Lou C.
Would you characterize these brushes as super high quality?
lucero r.
Santa Maria, CA
is sigma better then morphe ?