Sigma Beauty Precision Tapered - P86 uploaded by Pia G.Sigma Beauty Precision Tapered - P86 uploaded by Cinthia F.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The P86 Precision Tapered Brush features a small, dense, tapered brush head and is designed to mimic your fingertips, making it ideal for the application of concealer to rounded areas of the face such as the nose, without any absorption of product. It's made with Sigmax fibers, which feature premium filaments engineered for outstanding softness, heat and chemical resistance, mechanical strength and durability. They are antibacterial and hypoallergenic. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that's durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma P86 Precision Tapered Brush. Style Number: 5038915. see more...

Sigma Beauty Precision Tapered - P86
  • "Favorite brush while doing my eye shadow especially while doing a cut crease look it gets the job done. " in 13 reviews
Jamie M.
I use this for setting my under eye powder every single day! Sigma brushes are my very favorite, and coming from a makeup artist? That’s very high praise! I’ve spent 5x as much on brushes that just can’t compare. It sets under eye powders flawlessly, and it’s honestly irreplaceable in both my personal collection as well as in my kit! You can also use this brush to apply a particularly stubborn highlight, and it’s soft enough to not damage more delicate products but firm enough to pack a punch! I believe it’s on sale, too, so what are you waiting for!?
Daria K.
I received this in my ipsy glam bag and was disappointed at first because I thought investing in expensive brushes was useless. After I actually used it, I changed my mind. This made doing my makeup SO much easier and it's so easy to clean too! Super soft and didn't irritate my skin. Compare this to any dollar store-bought brush, and you'll want the Sigma brush!
Shasha S.
Victoria J.
Menomonee Falls, WI
This brush does not hold much product and seems to make pigmented shadow go on as if they are invisible. When using this brush I fund it hard to blend afterwards. I do not recommend for those who are beginners with eyeshadow brushes because it will probably just sit around and never be used.
evelyn p.
pembroke pines
I tried this p86 brush but it didn’t fit my needs since I’m so busy. The price is a great deal for this brush. Quality is amazing, very dense yet soft bristles that go on smoothly on my sensitive skin! Great brush if you are a pro or need to do precision work. Great for defining, sculpting and correcting larger blemishes.
Angel M.
33853
Amazing! Have had sigma brushes for 2 years and they still are amazing, they haven’t shed yet and apply my shadows beautiful! only makeup brushes i will continue to buy! good investment for sure. better than many “higher end” brushes i’ve tried
Noelle G.
Bruce
Every beauty guru or anyone ever who wears makeup will need a precision tapered brush! This one is my holy grail for blending in the crease! It blends beautifully and glides the product in amazingly. I would definitely recommend for beginners and for pros!
Brittney h.
Menasha
Got this as a Christmas gift it came in a set that i was dying to get my hands on and thankful i did! Im so in love this blunds my foundation out perfectly and fast too, its easy to clean and by all mean great quality too
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
Sigma is my favorite brush brand and I own a ton of them. They don’t shed and last a long time. They work very well for what I need them for. I’d definitely recommend these to anyone serious about make up.
🎶👑Melody H.
Grand Prairie , TX
The Sigma beauty brush Precision Tapered is a concealer brush. It has a small dense brush head and it is use to blend small areas such as under eye area and round areas like the nose .This product is very good for blending. I love Sigma products.❤🔥
#Sigma #Influenster