Sigma Beauty Make Me Crazy Travel Kit by Sigma Beauty 7 Makeup Brushes uploaded by Sheikha s.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The Make Me Crazy Travel Kit was specially designed for a fun yet functional makeup application. This kit contains seven travel-size brushes from our best-selling Essential Kit. The brushes come in an innovative and functional container that turns into two brush holders to keep you stylish and organized on the go. Container Height: 7 in (17.78cm) Container Width: 2.5 in (6.35cm) see more...

• I've been searching for a good, but affordable make up br...1 Answers
Nalie R.
Randolph, MA
I just purchased this and I love it. It comes with every brush you need at a reasonable price. They are very cute only down side is that it doesn’t come with a kabuki brush. :(
Emily B.
Vine Grove, KY
This is a great brush set for travel. It has a little bit of everything and the quality of the brushes are awesome! For the price, you can’t complain! This set has a small pencil brush that I am OBSESSED with and use for my lower lash line just about every day! However, I’m not a huge fan of the flat foundation brush. Overall, I think this is an awesome value.
Nikita T.
Marshall
So these brushes are definitely not for oily skin because it seems the brush hairs just tend to FALL OFF. If your looking for a brush that’s long lastly and will actually blend your makeup look elsewhere.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
I actually have the full size set and I love them. They were my first Sigma brushes and I love them! They have held up so well over the years. I would really recommend Sigma brushes to anyone looking to spend a little more on great quality makeup brushes.
Amber C.
W Farmington, OH
This is a nice set and the fact I bought it on sale is even better. I find Sigma brushes very soft and they pick up the right amount of product.
Cryssel R.
Loved these brushes. Very useful. I took them on my tri0lp to New York. And great price. I recommend for traveling.
Mariette E.
Cairo, New cairo
I think
it's really smaller than I thought it would be!! It came fast, but I'm
not sure if I would buy it again :/ The brushes seems to be a good
product but I don't know if it worth the money paid
Chelsey  B.
Great quality brushes, a little pricey but really nice quality. The E40 is one of my favorite for blending out my transition color in the crease.
Sheikha s.
riyadh
This was my first good quality brushes I really like Sigma brushes there are the best especially these two eye brushes
Kaylee S.
Regina, SK
Love these brushes! Super fluffy and blend your makeup perfectly! The brushes are very easily washed
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I've been searching for a good, but affordable make up brush set and wondered how this one from Sigma measures up. When asking around, the brand Sigma has come up many times although I have never used them myself. What is your experience with these brushes? Do they hold up well, easy to clean? Do they apply product smoothly and evenly? Would you recommend buying this set or specific brushes individually?