Sigma Beauty Long Wear Eyeliner Pencil - Wicked

Get long-lasting, matte eyeliner in a twist-up pencil. Apply and smudge this classic black to perfection, it sets to last all day and night.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Long Wear Eyeliner Pencil - Wicked!
Waynesboro, PA
Sigma Beauty Long Wear Eyeliner Pencil - Wicked uploaded by Kara E.
Its not bad. Its a black eyeliner pencil. Its creamy. Its smudges. Its your average creamy liner. I would go a different route getting a different liner Thats cheaper cause you'll get the same results.
Sigma Beauty Long Wear Eyeliner Pencil - Wicked uploaded by itsjustmyssy R.
One of the best eyeliner pencils EVER!!!! The Sigma Beauty Long Wear Eyeliner Pencil - Wicked literally glides on your waterline and STAYS there. Periodt!! I will DEFINITELY be buying this product over and over and over for as long as they make it! YES IT'S THAT GOOD!!!
Missouri City, TX
This product has a definite learning curve, it’s not your typical pencil. It seems like a pencil/gel hybrid. It will smudge, and then set, and then stay for about 8 hours. It won’t look bad at 12 hours, just a bit faded.
Pennsylvania
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this to line my upper waterline, it’s so easy to use. I sometimes use both this and my inglot gel liner so it stays. I highly recommend this!!!
This product is so amazing and very pigmented. This is the best eyeliner pencil I've had. Its very long wearing, smudges and sets into a perfect matte look. 💖💖💖
STONE MOUNTAIN
I recently ordered this Sigma black long-wear eyeliner pencil and I am definitely 100% in love with this eyeliner it's so pigmented and last all day long. You could smudge it out before it sets or just use it as is.
I got this as a gift with purchase when I picked up some Sigma brushes because, in all honesty, I don’t buy black eyeliner. I often find it too harsh and only use it on special occasions (a more subtle dark brown is my go-to choice). This pencil formula glides on like a gel, but sets quickly and doesn’t budge. I smudge it a bit after applying for the best look. It’s not half bad and this is my first foray into Sigma cosmetics (I like their brushes) and, best of all, it’s cruelty-free!

Looking for your answer?