Sigma Beauty Large Angled Contour - F40 uploaded by Sikirat M.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Recommended Use: Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush. see more...

Vanessa C.
Ridgewood, NY
I've had this angled contour brush for about 3 years now, and it's the best I've used. I use it to apply bronzer and blush. I love how it easily applies product without making me look blotchy, easily blends out my product with ease. It doesn't look as white as when I had it although I do wash it well.
Syeda I.
I received this Sigma F40 Contour Brush through Influenster's vox box and I am amazed by how high quality this brush is!! I have always heard of nothing but amazing reviews about all sigma brushes and although I have never tried or owned a sigma brush before but I always wanted to try one due to the hypes and let me tell you, the hypes about this brush in particular is all true! This brush comes with a fluffy angled brush head with really soft, round edges. You can use this brush with powder products such as blush, contour or bronzer on the cheekbones for the perfect diffused look. This is literally the softest brush I own in my brush collection now and I own over 30+ brushes from other high and low end makeup brands. I use this brush specifically only to contour with and omg I loveeeee how my contour looks with this brush. It literally picks up so much more pigments than my previous contour brush all I have to do is a gentle tap and BAAAAAM its filled with so much products! This brush is really amazing for a strong contour and it blends very well and beautifully! I have nothing but positive things to say about this brush. I wish I tried other sigma brushes before but now I am definitely going to be purchasing more of their brushes. I highly recommend this brush to everyone.

I received this product free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are of my own.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
This is my first brush I have received from Sigma and I finally know what all the hype is about! Influenseter sent me this product for testing purposes, and I have to say - this brush is SO lovely! The bristles are soft but dense, and perfect for applying contour. It gives a nice even application, and makes blending a breeze. The brush head is similar to that of a blush brush, but with a sharper edge to highlight those cheekbones! Love!
Sayna A.
I am so happy about this brush! Sigma in general has such amazing make up brushes, however this one is my absolutely favorite. It is the perfect brush to contour my face with as I always use bronzer to contour my face. Also, it is very soft! I would definitely recommend it to everyone. I am super satisfied with this product.
This was a complimentary product for testing purposes, but all my opinions are my own.
Wesley L.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like this brush isn't stiff enough to use to contour and blend it out. That being said, I have used this to apply blush and highlighter and LOVE IT for those functions/purposes.