BY SIGMA BEAUTY

What it is: The Highlight Expert Brush set is made up of three uniquely engineered brushes designed to highlight the face. What it does: Each tool helps you achieve the perfect strobe for glowing definition of the high points of your face. These brushes are made with Sigma exclusive, long-lasting synthetic fibers. Set includes:- F03 High Cheekbone Highlighter Brush- F37 Spotlight Duster Brush- F56 Accentuate Highlighter BrushPro tips: Clean your brushes with mild soap or a brush cleansing solution. Rinse with warm water. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma Beauty Highlight Expert Brush Set ($68 Value). Style Number: 5364868. Available in stores. see more...

Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I love sigma brushes they are very good quality and feel amazing! They are definitely good for professional use! They are very cost effective if you are a pro makeup artist! I prefer these over Mac simply because they are more cost efficient and you get the same great quality and durability from these!
Yanileysi C.
10034
Now it is possible in very easy way with this kit.So easy blends any type of make up as creams as powders.Got it while ago but havent regrent even a second and recommend you dont wait and grab it, i really love this set
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Cant say enough about my signa brushes this set is aaammmaazziiinnggg!! Omg if u dont have it u should stop what ur doing an order them they really r as awesome as the reveiws say
Miranda V.
I've always had the hardest time highlighting and contouring my fave but these brushes have made it so much easier. They blend product flawlessly! Definitely worth every penny and I plan on buying again. I recommend these to anyone who loves soft fluffy brushes!
Christine W.
Covington, KY
I don't know what to say I'm new to this I don't have anything like this I need more make up stuff I'm new to all of this
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Amazing just amazing. I love this little start kit. I am obsessed with all e brushes but the contour brush and blending brush is 2 of my favorite brushes ever.
Sharina T.
Dracut
Absolutely love Sigma and this kit is nothing short of AMAZING! Purchased them online and the quality is wonderful! I recommend Sigma over any other brushes.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Sigma is a good makeup brush brand. Their brushes in my opinion are fluffy, nice and don't shed easily plus last quite awhile. Definitely worth every penny
Keisha R.
Aside from Morphe brushes being my first, these are my second favorite! A little more pricey compared to other great brushes, but I really like them!
Haley E.
Sigma is my favorite make up brush brand I find them to be the few brushes that dont shed onto your face andare really soft and work extremely well
Larissa C.
Whitwell, TN
So I'm just learning to coutour and everything, becoming more detailed with it. Are these the brushes I would need? Is there a better brand or do they just do the same thing with price changes? Also, excuse my lack of knowledge on this but, why is everyone wanting soft brushes? Other than being soft, do they offer a better look? Any input would be very much appreciated!
vidya j.
Does these brushes helps in all sort of makeup??
Deidre H.
Valdosta, GA
I'm wondering, Can you also contour with these brushes?
Ayushi R.
Are these brushes worth their price?
Heydi S.
Are they soft? How well do they work?