BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Unique Feature: Dense and flat head Function: Buffed foundation application see more...

Sarah N.
Miami , FL
I’ve been using this brush for almost 7 years ! I love the fact that it has warranty, I’ve replaced it only once. The brush is so soft and picks up product very well. It’s so sturdy and the hair never falls out.I love how it gives a flawless airbrushed look when I use it! I don’t have any complaints for this brush ! It’s a must have and worth every penny ! Go get it if you’re thinking about it . You won’t regret the purchase I promise
Erica L.
This kabuki brush lives up to the hype around it! It has great coverage when applying foundation and it does not drink up the product like some other brushes and sponges do. I would highly recommend investing in this Sigma F80 Kabuki brush for a smooth foundation finish.
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
So I read the reviews and decided to give the F80 brush a try. I’ve been using it for a few days now and I really like it. I thought the price was ok because I’ve purchased a few brushes from Sephora for more than what I paid for the Sigma brush and didn’t like them as much. I am actually looking forward to purchasing a few more Sigma brushes for my personal collection. Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
This is the best foundation brush on the market, hands down!! I use it every single day. I originally saw Jaclyn hill using this brush on YouTube, so I bought a few sigma brushes and I’ve been hooked ever since! They are such great quality, and sigma prices are perfect. This makes my foundation looks absolutely flawless. I’ll spray it with Mac Fix+ and then blend my foundation out. I recommend these brushes to all of my friends, you won’t regret it.
Julissa G.
Totowa, NJ
I saw this on a favorite brush video of one of my favorite YouTubers Brianna Oden I also have seen it in a lot of beauty gurus.... now i love loveeeee this brush I didn’t think I was going to live it as much as I love my beauty blender but it does work well with liquid foundation.... you don’t have it??? Well you need to try it, i highly recommend it.
Haley J.
Cadiz, KY
All time favorite foundation brush that I use EVERY SINGLE DAY. I apply Estée Lauder double wear foundation with this. It give great full coverage. Doesn't leave streak marks.
Laurissa D.
Howell, NJ
This is my absolute favorite brush to use when applying makeup. It makes my foundation go on flawlessly and the brush doesnt suck up my foundation like other brushes.
Jasmine B.
So far I have used this brush to blend in both a high end foundation ( Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation ) and a low end foundation ( L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte Foundation ). I like the overall airbrushed finish, especially in my cheek area. One word of caution, since these bristles are very dense, you don't need to load up on product. The brush normally retails for $25 but I managed to catch it on sale for 30% off. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
This brush was a waste of money. I bought it mostly because of Jaclyn Hill's review and it was a big purchase. $24 for one brush?! I was really disappointed. It worked well, but within 3-4 months the bristles were already falling out and the top wasn't flat anymore. There was no excessive use or cleaning of this brush, so I don't know why it would fall apart so quickly. :( I have a few other brushes from Sigma. But I won't be purchasing anymore.
Daniella V.
Doral, FL
Uff uff uff! Best foundation brush I have used so far! Liquid foundations blend perfectly and you only need to use a little bit of product and this brush will do all the work!

100% better than MAC's brushes and wayyy better than Sephora's. So for the price I wouldn't even waste my time looking for other brush brands.

back