Sigma Beauty Flat Definer - E15

The flat definer is uniquely featured with a flat and sharp thin edge that allows for sharp and precise application. Press product along upper and lower lash lines to create an easy thin liner. Works with gel, liquid or powder products.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Flat Definer - E15!
Waianae, HI
Whenever I do my brows, the Sigma Beauty Flat Definer - E15 brush really helps make them look "on fleek" lol. I like to use this to conceal and shape around brows. I feel that with this brush, I really get a precise application. After four years, my brush is still in good condition. I highly recommend this brush for anyone's brush collection. It's pretty affordable and made with great quality!
Jacksonville , NC
I use this every single day when I do my makeup for my lower lash line. It’s an absolute must. I’ve had it for about 4 or 5 years now and it’s never let me down. The hairs are still perfect, it’s soft soft soft on your eye so you won’t feel scratched, the brush handle itself feels heavier than some cheaper brushes.
elkhorn
I love this brush. It made me fall in love with Sigma. It is so so soft, the greatest I’ve ever used. I actually use it when I want to do a quick wash of color on my eyes, usually with Silk Teddy from TF The Naturals or my WetnWild or Becca highlighter. It picks up and packs product like a dream.
I don't really use sigma that much but this brush is so amazing for a perfect precise finish is just perfect if you struggle with your lower lash consistency, the brushes are very affordable and they are good quality feeling, you would for sure like this.
Wilmington, NC
Very versatile. I use it to carve out my brows with concealer, apply colors against my lower lash line, smudge a (winged) liner. I love it I'm going to have to get a back up in case I lose the one I have
Glenside, PA
I love how precise this brush is! It's perfect for placing product, especially the under eye. It holds a good amount of product and is so easy to use! It pairs well with the sigma pencil brush to blend out the under eye shadows!
Whittier, CA
I use this on my lower lash line for when I have a darker color that I want on the lower part of my eyes and I'll blend it out with a pencil brush after. Sigma brushes are top notch for the price.
This brush is good for packing shadow onto the lower lash line or lining your eyes with liquid liner, but it is a lot smaller than I thought it would be. I don't use it that often, to be honest. I wish it was a bit bigger.
Scottsdale, AZ
Sigma Beauty Flat Definer - E15 uploaded by chloe G.
I love this for putting concealer under my brows so they look for perfect. It is a good value. The value is very good like all products from sigma.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great brush for applying eyeshadow under the waterline. Sigma is a great brand and consultant my has great products.