MakeupSigma Beauty
Fill + Blend Brow Pencil

Sigma Beauty Fill + Blend Brow Pencil

Create your ideal brows with this fine-point pencil. Use short, hairlike strokes to fill in sparse areas and blend with the spoolie for seamless perfection. @media all and (min-width:1024px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 22.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:768px) and (max-width: 1023px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 18.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:100px) and (max-width: 767px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 14.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } }

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Fill + Blend Brow Pencil!
Tanya R.
Lawton, OK
I love this brow pencil and spoolie! I was gifted this from Sigma Beauty thru Instagram. My only complaint is I got a color a little too light but I still can't complain. It blends easily and smoothly. It's also a very natural color; not brassy or orangey looking like a lot of products are. I will definitely be purchasing this from now on
Angelica D.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Medium
Love this brow pencil. It's thin, so I can make fine, hair-like lines. Doesn't smudge easily, and even without brow gel, my brows look great with this on. I definitely want to repurchase in the future!
member-03763
So creamy and easy to use! So glad that Sigma finally released some brow products. The tip is extremely precise which allows for creating every type of brow from light and feathery to sharp and contoured. The built in spoolie brush is always convenient to help disperse the product through the brow. I’m a huge fan and would totally recommend it. My only issue is it tends to smudge a bit, so it makes me question the Long Wear claim. Other than that it’s a fantastic brow pencil that you will quickly fall in love with.

Looking for your answer?