Sigma Beauty Face Brush Round Top Synthetic Kabuki - F82 uploaded by Sukyee M.Sigma Beauty Face Brush Round Top Synthetic Kabuki - F82 uploaded by Selena C.Sigma Beauty Face Brush Round Top Synthetic Kabuki - F82 uploaded by Yazuny d.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The F82 Round Top Kabuki brush simplifies precise makeup application under the eyes and around the nose. This brush is also perfect for achieving flawless coverage using liquid and powder products. Made of Synthetic Sigmax HD filament. How do I clean and maintain my Sigma Beauty brushes Regular brush care will increase the longevity of your brushes. THE FIRST CLEAN: We recommend cleaning your new Sigma brushes by using a brush cleanser or mild shampoo, prior to your first use. When cleaning your brushes be careful not to fully submerge or wet the brush beyond the metal ferrule, as this may cause damage to the wooden handle. THE SPOT CLEAN: Daily spot cleaning can be done by using a brush cleanser solution and a soft tissue. Add a small amount of brush cleanser to the tissue and gently wipe the bristles back and forth until they are clean. nTHE DEEP CLEAN: Deep cleaning is recommended once a week. Brush cleanser or mild shampoo is ideal for washing, sanitizing and conditioning brushes. To deep clean your brushes, soak the bristles in a brush cleanser and warm water solution until product is removed from the bristles. Gently wipe the brush back and forth, squeezing out any excess water. After the bushes are clean, we recommend drying and shaping them using the Sigma Beauty Dry n Shape system. This patented system guarantees to dry and shape any brush within 4 to 6 hours! see more...

Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
This is my go to foundation brush. I love this a little more than the flat one but they are both amazing. This brush has to go with me every where. I love using it with my Hourglass foundation stick. It blends my foundation so beautiful and it is so easy to use. I would definitely repurchase it again and highly high recommend it.
Most of my makeup brushes are from p.s. Sigma. I love Sigma brushes more than any other brand.
Yazuny d.
Schenectady
[product:sigma-beauty-face-brush-round-top-synthetic-kabuki---f82] is a fantastic brush to apply foundation or buff out contour lines. It is densly packed and is very soft.
Elisa S.
moreno valley, CA
Review for: Sigma Beauty Face Brush Round Top Synthetic Kabuki - F82 more...
I've had this brush for over five years now and I still love it! It's my favorite brush to apply my Colour Pop cream blush with. It blends and leaves great coverage without lifting the makeup.
Jenna J.
S Glastonbury, CT
Review for: Sigma Beauty Face Brush Round Top Synthetic Kabuki - F82 more...
It’s ok, it is a nice shape and blends product well but it sheds which I can’t stand.. I also feel like it wastes more product than my other brushes. Would not repurchase.
Carolyn H.
I actually really love this brush. I use it everyday for my foundation and it works wonders. Feels very smooth on my face while applying and it always blends everything together nicely. I highly recommend this brush!! And it also does not matter what kind of foundation you use, it works well with any.
Haley W.
I have had this brush for a while and when I first got it I loved it even thought I think its a bit too expensive. Now after a while I think its a waste of money when there is better versions of this out on the market. the real techniques is better and so is Morphe. This brush now sheds like crazy and I rarely use it.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
This brush is a must have in your collection. It's weighty and feels luxurious. The fibers are very dense so it doesn't soak up a ton of product. It is a great brush for buffing or blending your makeup after initial application for an airbrushed finish. Very sturdy and doesn't fray or shed after washing.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
This brush goes perfectly with my Anastasia Beverly Hills foundation stick!! The foundation is a thicker formula so you have to use something dense. I've tried both the round and flat top kabuki from Sigma with it. The round one just gives a more natural finish than the flat top. This brush also works well with any other type of foundation if you're looking for a natural finish. I recommend anything Sigma!!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
One of my favorite foundation brush. I'm in love with it. I bought it and couldn't be happy with the collection that it came with. I think this brush can be used on any skin types. I mainly use it for powder, liquid, and cream foundations. They all work with this brush. It's amazing! Best brush ever! I would recommend getting it or something like it.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I love all my Sigma brushes! I have been using an oval Artis brush for my foundation for a good while but had the notion to try something else. Though I will not use this for foundation application every time I did find that it did apply it very well. I just love the quick and easy method with my oval brush. But this brush does the job just as well.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Are the Sigma brushes worth the price?
Aeolain F.
Eutawville, SC
Is this good for liquid foundation? I use Lancome.
Gurshaan S.
Is this actually worth the price? How well does it work as a foundation brush?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Sigma Kabuki vs BECCA Kabuki? Please help me to make a good decision.
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
What were y'all ladies use this brush for for powder or for contouring