BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The F84 Angled Top Kabuki brush is the perfect brush for precise, yet blended application of products on the cheeks. It seamlessly applies cream, powder and liquid products. Made of Synthetic Sigmax HD filament. How do I clean and maintain my Sigma Beauty brushes Regular brush care will increase the longevity of your brushes. THE FIRST CLEAN: We recommend cleaning your new Sigma brushes by using a brush cleanser or mild shampoo, prior to your first use. When cleaning your brushes be careful not to fully submerge or wet the brush beyond the metal ferrule, as this may cause damage to the wooden handle. THE SPOT CLEAN: Daily spot cleaning can be done by using a brush cleanser solution and a soft tissue. Add a small amount of brush cleanser to the tissue and gently wipe the bristles back and forth until they are clean. nTHE DEEP CLEAN: Deep cleaning is recommended once a week. Brush cleanser or mild shampoo is ideal for washing, sanitizing and conditioning brushes. To deep clean your brushes, soak the bristles in a brush cleanser and warm water solution until product is removed from the bristles. Gently wipe the brush back and forth, squeezing out any excess water. After the bushes are clean, we recommend drying and shaping them using the Sigma Beauty Dry n Shape system. This patented system guarantees to dry and shape any brush within 4 to 6 hours! see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "Love sigma brushes. This one is perfect for blush or blending out your contour. They last a while too." in 5 reviews
  • "Sigma kabuki brush is one of my fist foundation brushes and I love them. It’s very dense and soft that it fills my pores giving flawless coverage. The angle shape is perfect to reach all corners of the face very easily." in 3 reviews
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
I’m not gonna lie, for the price that I paid for these Sigma brushes, I’m not very excited about the kabuki brushes. There synthetic brushes are absolutely wonderful and are completely worth the price, but I have found that I am just not in love with the kabuki sat like I am the other set. I would not recommend these brushes but that is because I do not like kabuki brushes. I find that when foundation of the plied with them, it makes my foundation streaky
Jessica M.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this brush to blend out my cream contour. It’s pretty pricey, I’ve found a good dupe for my personal collection but great to use on clients and keep in your kit. Overall pretty satisfied with the brush!
Lauren B.
I love this brush! I have been using it for several years. Product goes on flawlessly and it cleans beautifully. Still works as well as the day I bought it. Worth the investment because you will get your money’s worth.
Tori L.
Albuquerque
This is my go to sigma brush for foundation and contouring and I absolutely love the quality. It's definitely my best brush and I use it every day!  It's literally the best and it's so easy to use! I couldn't have picked a better brush for what I wanted!
Deja W.
all of the angled brushes from sigma are worth the money in my opinion because they’re super unique. it’s the type of thing you didn’t know you needed until you have it. synthetic brushes are nice because they’re easy to clean and don’t soak up excess product
Jennah W.
Rochester, MN
Sigma has beautiful brushes and theres no doubt about that. But I feel like the only reason people buy these is soley for the name brand. The quality is very comparable to Morphe and for me, it's just not worth the price. If you're on a budget, don't waste your money!
Candela B.
Gorgeous brush, its really dense and it will buff everything for you. It has a really good value. It feel so luxurious just like a high end one. I use it everyday with my powder foundations. Im satisfied!
Debra G.
Robbinsdale
I like that Bush it’s really blends the make up in yeah he has good values because the brush is so pretty in then it’s up I’m on brown so I love the self must cancel his results bush yes I would love to but it’s a good
Julie L.
San Francisco
Love the size of this brush. The angle gives a big surface area so I feel like I can blend in my foundation with just a couple of big swoop motions. Hairs don’t fall out much either when applying or cleaning.
Claire C.