Sigma Beauty F89 Bake Kabuki Brush, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Natasha L.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The F89 Bake Kabuki Brush has a deeply-angled brush head with a flat edge at the top and is designed to press on setting powder. Its angled edge gets close to the under-eye area or perfectly defines the angles of your face. How to use: You can spritz the fibers with water before picking up product for extra control to prevent fall-out. Use with powder products. Clean with a brush-cleaning glove or mat or wash with mild soap. Rinse with warm water. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma Beauty F89 Bake Kabuki Brush. Style Number: 5235856. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Kelly L.
I bought this brush because it was on sale but I actually really like it. It's called the "bake" kabuki but I don't find you can actually bake your undereyes with it. I personally prefer a dampened beauty sponge. I love it for setting my concealer with powder, it picks up the perfect amount of product and applies it wonderfully. I personally don't think that it's worth the price I'm sure you could find a nice alternative for cheaper
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
Although Sigma brushes are on the spending side I do recommend the kabuki brushes that Sigma offers. The kabuki brushes are perfect! But I do recommend if you were looking at lower end makeup brushes for some basic ones that you go to BH cosmetics especially once you are just starting in makeup brushes.