BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Sigma Beauty F88 Flat Kabuki Brush
  • "I own a few Sigma brushes and I have to say they're just amazing! They never shed, they're so dense, and they don't waste product. This brush is great for foundation and contouring. I know people think MAC is the be all, end all for brushes, but I think these are better!" in 64 reviews
  • "Sigma has the best brushes ever. All my brushes are either sigma or mac, but i honestly think sigma is a bit better! This is my favorite kabuki brush, it is soft and fits everywhere!" in 48 reviews
  • "I love this brush to apply liquid foundation with, the angled brush is easy to use for the jawline and temple area. It's dense enough to use with liquid foundation and yet blends well." in 18 reviews
  • "I have this brush and it's my go to brush for liquid foundation, since it's really dense it's easy for you to Pat the product in." in 6 reviews
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I am so in love with this brush! Sigma creates the highest quality and these are my go-to brushes but this is one of my favorites! This is great for your foundation but it is also especially good for applying powder under your eyes for baking, it’s the perfect shape and just dense enough to deliver the perfect amount. This is a brush that you should invest in, I highly recommend this!!
Shasha S.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
This is the oefect foundation brush. It's a little expensive but it is so worth it. It applies liquid foundation to a perfectly smooth texture. You look flawless using this brush! It washes well and there is no fall out. The bristles are super soft yet firm enough to apply liquids. I love this brush!!!
amy s.
I really like this brush. I use it to apply foundation and concealer. The bristles/hairs are soft and don’t irritate my face. It’s compact and dense so it really helps blend the products without soaking it all up. It doesn’t shed and it’s lasted me a long time!
Sadie K.
London, OH
I love this brush for contour. It picks up powder contour well and transfers it perfect to my face. It blends so well too. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great contour brush.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
My absolute favorite brush. Gives you such a flawless airbrushed finish no matter what foundation you use. Quality is amazing. It will last you a life time as long as you take care of it!
Kenzie R.
Hamilton, OH
I love this brush! I use it everyday. I won it in a giveaway on instagram and I’m so grateful that I won it. Compared to brushes that I have used in the past, it’s great and easier to clean. I would totally recommend.
Julie R.
I really enjoy this brush for blending out foundation and concealer. It has a angle to it to help blend the hard to reach areas. I got mine at TJ Maxx in a set and would highly recommend! Sigma Beauty F88 Flat Kabuki Brush
Dania B.
Los Angeles
Love all sigma kabuki brushes. Very high quality. Very beautiful blending and love the results. This is a very soft brush, I use for all over the face. Great for every step mostly powder foundation and etc.
Issabela G.
spring lake
Yo la uso para countour, me parece que es una forma rápida y fácil para hacer el contour sin mayor problema siempre estas brochas son de excelente calidad y el precio es accessible
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Which brush is your favorite by sigma?
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
I know these are expensive so do you know were you can get cheaper sigma brushes?
Tati C.
I've never tried sigma, but I'd like to. Which brushes would you recommend?
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
What brand has brushes similar to Sigma brushes but cheaper?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
WHICH SIGMA BRUSH IS BEST?