BY SIGMA BEAUTY #37 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Sigma Beauty F88 Flat Kabuki Brush
  • "I have this brush and it's my go to brush for liquid foundation, since it's really dense it's easy for you to Pat the product in." in 6 reviews
Shasha S.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I am so in love with this brush! Sigma creates the highest quality and these are my go-to brushes but this is one of my favorites! This is great for your foundation but it is also especially good for applying powder under your eyes for baking, it’s the perfect shape and just dense enough to deliver the perfect amount. This is a brush that you should invest in, I highly recommend this!!
Julie R.
I really enjoy this brush for blending out foundation and concealer. It has a angle to it to help blend the hard to reach areas. I got mine at TJ Maxx in a set and would highly recommend! Sigma Beauty F88 Flat Kabuki Brush
amy s.
I really like this brush. I use it to apply foundation and concealer. The bristles/hairs are soft and don’t irritate my face. It’s compact and dense so it really helps blend the products without soaking it all up. It doesn’t shed and it’s lasted me a long time!
Lacey M.
Carterville, IL
I love this brush! When I don't use my makeup sponge I am always using this brush! It doesn't shed and I have had it for a few years and wash it often! It makes my makeup go on so smooth and it creates a beautiful finish! I highly recommend this brush for foundation!
Jane Z.
Sigma brushes are the best! The best of both worlds in terms of price and performance. I think the brushes are worth what you pay for. If you need a basic starter kit, start with the brand. All the kabuki brushes are awesome. You can’t go wrong!
vale L.
Kissimmee
Not only do you need great makeup to get excellent results, but many people do not think about getting big brushes to apply it. It makes all the difference in the world! These brushes are fantastic! I dream of being able to have them all💗😅
Leila R.
Salisbury , MD
I absolutely love my new Sigma Beauty F88 Flat Kabuki Brush if you or a beauty lover you know loves a flawless foundation application, they need this brush!! It buffs in foundation beautifully or you can stipple for a fuller coverage to your foundation. The price point is very reasonable as well! I highly recommend this brush!! Great for freelance makeup artists as well!
jennifer R.
Tallahassee, FL
Love love LOVE this flat kabuki. It makes foundation sit perfectly on the skin with just a few stippling motions. Washing and maintenance is easy and hardly any fall out from the bristles. One of my favorite go-to brushes!
Kenzie R.
Fairfield, OH
I love this brush! I use it everyday. I won it in a giveaway on instagram and I’m so grateful that I won it. Compared to brushes that I have used in the past, it’s great and easier to clean. I would totally recommend.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Which brush is your favorite by sigma?
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
I know these are expensive so do you know were you can get cheaper sigma brushes?
Tati C.
I've never tried sigma, but I'd like to. Which brushes would you recommend?
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
What brand has brushes similar to Sigma brushes but cheaper?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
WHICH SIGMA BRUSH IS BEST?