Sigma Beauty F80 Air Flat Kabuki Makeup Brush

Our #1 foundation brush now creates sheer to medium, weightless coverage and features an exclusive interlocking ferrule. Made with lightweight duo fiber bristles, it effortlessly applies, blends and stipples liquid, cream and powder products onto the skin. Achieve a customized, light-as-air application for natural, yet buildable coverage. Create an airy, no-makeup look. Exclusive synthetic antimicrobial fibers are ideal to better hold, apply and blend products. Interlocking ferrule handles with double-threaded engineering provide incredible strength and durability and the solid, polymer-based handle is water-resistant to outlast all product formulas and brush care.

F80 Air Flat Kabuki foundation brush provides natural buildable coverage with feathery soft duo-fibers; Inspired by the F80 Flat Kabuki to create weightless, sheer to medium coverage to achieve an airbrushed finish; Threaded ferrule for maximum hold and durability with a waterproof handle that will withstand years of use and cleaning; Duo fiber bristles effortlessly apply, blend and stipple liquid, cream or powder products onto the skin; Versatile brush function from weightless foundation application, to blush, contour and highlight application

anyone tried this brush? like to know how it compares to the F50 duo fiber and the F80 Flat Kabuki. Thanks
Start your review of Sigma Beauty F80 Air Flat Kabuki Makeup Brush!
Brownsville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm a long-time Sigma brush user so I just had to give this new one a try. My review is based on the brushes performance using liquid (Estee Lauder Double Wear) foundation. I needed a brush that would provide a light to medium coverage to my cheeks, ,forehead and sides of my face (I need more coverage on my T Zone and chin so I use the F80 flat Kabuki there). This brush is basically a lighter, less dense version of the F80 Kabuki with the bristle length being the same as the F80. I am well pleased with the Air 80's performance. I applied foundation to my entire face using the Air 80 and switched to the F80 for the additional coverage where needed and then blended the heavier coverage out. The Air80 gave a streak free, well blended no-makeup finish. The bristles are very soft and easy to clean as all the duo's are. If you need a buildable "combination" finish like me (full coverage in some areas - light to medium in others) this brush in tandem with the F80 provides it.