Sigma Beauty F79 Concealer Blend Kabuki™ Brush

Look well-rested and flawless every day with this Sigmax® fiber brush designed for stippling on any color-correcting or concealing formula. @media all and (min-width:1024px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 22.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:768px) and (max-width: 1023px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 18.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:100px) and (max-width: 767px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 14.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } }

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty F79 Concealer Blend Kabuki™ Brush!
Judith C.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I am obsessed with this brush! I have two, one for cream one for powder. They're the perfect shape and fit nicely into the corner under my eyes and creases! I would highly recommend having this brush as part of your collection! Sigma has great quality brushes.
Chelsea M.
Rural Hall, NC
Love this concealer brush. It applies and blends out concealer and distributes the product so well. Which is impressive due to the fact that not many brushes don’t disrupt the foundation below it. This brush is just as incredible as using a beauty blender. It’s also far easier to clean and wash that beauty blenders! 10/10
Tiffany S.
Tuscaloosa
I love this brush. Makeup application is so much easier. It’s also so easy to clean!!
Lorin S.
Blue Island, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Best concealer brush in the world. I’ve had it for years and the bristles are still in tact and there’s no wear and tear on the brush
chloe G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Sigma Beauty F79 Concealer Blend Kabuki™ Brush uploaded by chloe G.
I love this for blending my undereye concealer. It makes it so easy to blend it a few seconds, no joke. And the bristles are very soft.
Chris E.
Vancouver , MB
Sigma Beauty F79 Concealer Blend Kabuki™ Brush uploaded by Chris E.
Sigma Beauty F79 Concealer Blend Kabuki™ Brush uploaded by Chris E.
Received this brush in a set called Finished Face Brush Set of 3. I used this brush only once for makeup but I used it to apply my masks and it made the world of difference. Not sure I would buy this one again on its own but as a set I would. The original price was quite a bit but I got it at winners for $30 CDN. I always wanted to try them but didn’t want to dish out the money until I knew I liked them. And I was not disappointed at all. They were soft, applied smoothly. The handles were nice and not too light or heavy. They seem to wash well and not splay on the first go either but I still would suggest using a brush soap to help keep them in good order. I would definitely buy these at full price for replacing them.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Sigma Beauty F79 Concealer Blend Kabuki™ Brush uploaded by Michelle H.
Sigma Beauty F79 Concealer Blend Kabuki™ Brush uploaded by Michelle H.
I bought a Sigma baking & strobing brush set & decided today was the day to put the brushes to the test. I fully get why people rave about Sigma brushes. This brush is super soft & helps to flawlessly blend out concealer. I was shocked at how well this brush actually works. Loving it!
Shivz H.
dubai
Sigma Beauty F79 Concealer Blend Kabuki™ Brush by far one of the best brushes in the market I am concealer brush freak and never came a cross a product that blends the concealer so effortlessly as this brush I would love to own many of the same totally in love totally recommend this brush to whoever wants a smooth looking concealer just wow!!
Dee K.
I use this as a powder brush for my whole face, it is so soft I love it! It applies everything well and evenly. They aren’t too expensive, they are a good brand but may be able to get cheaper brushes from other brands such as nyx that are similar.

Looking for your answer?