Sigma Beauty F70, Concealer

The F70 Concealer features a small and slightly tapered flat brush head. Best used with cream or liquid products to conceal small areas of the face for maximum control and coverage. EXCLUSIVE FEATURES: SigmaTechTM Fibers - Sigma Beauty's exclusive...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty F70, Concealer!
N C.
Paris
I've had this concealer brush for years now. I used it everyday to my concealer, to color correct, to clean my eyebrows. This brush is great and it doesn't loose its hairs. The brush is expensive but trust me You're gonna use it for years.
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,298 reviews
This is an excellent brush. It is very well made. I use it for concealer, but I also use it to pack eyeshadow onto my lids. It is perfect for the lids and cutting the crease as well. I highly recommend this brush and Sigma brushes in general.
Alisa W.
Marion, TX
I don’t so much use this brush as a concealer application brush as the name would suggest it’s intended purpose is for , but rather I use it for helping create cut crease in my eye shadow looks which does use concealer in order to achieve and for that I find this brush to be great because it is small and has fine packed bristles which really help me carve out the area I am working with! I’ve never had any issues with the brush shedding so that’s a plus as well

Looking for your answer?